Casa Dasa Boutique Hotel Legian
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsrooms are cleansuperior roomsmall hotelwalking distancebaligymsupermarketaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2013

The place seems to have been constructed in the past year, so the room looked new but my recent experience wasnt good. The sheets looked dirty, the bathroom + fridge hadnt been cleaned and when I saw the roach is when I decided to leave.

As nice as they were and as great as the location (2 minutes away from minimarts and across from an awesome local market) I wasn't up for it.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank WanderingFriendBill
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Casa Minha made our stay in Seminyak, rooms are very clean and fairly spacious. The staff are incredibly friendly and could not do enough for us, including transporting us to and from the airport. We had such a great experience that we returned there during our short stay in Bali as it is fairly near to Denpasar airport. i would definately recommend this accomodation.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2013

If you do not like this hotel, you are very hard to please :P We used to stay there in a group like 2-6 people. The service and rooms are worth the money, sometimes it can be noisy but that's the whole fun ;) Check in, check out super easy. Rooms were cleaned to an excellent standard every day & this is something I would notice if it was not. The breakfast every morning although I never wake up at breakfast time lol Everyone I met there was lovely.

It is less than 30 min to go to the shopping centre and clubbing at Legian. A taxi ride of about $2-$3 or you can borrow the motorbike if it's available.

If you are after a smaller hotel, clean, good times- I highly recommend. I haven't tried yet to stay in other hotel in Bali coz once I stayed in CASA MINHA, I found this hotel to be only my choice to be MINHA CASA or MY HOME in BALI :) Homey, simple and friendly

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ZozoCorbafo
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Casa Minha, as the name say, is 'my house' & that's exactly the feeling I have anytime I stay there & yes this was not my first stay & definitely will not be my last! Casa Minha is a homey residence for your vacation or business stay, short or long term stay, whatever your needs Casa Minha is one of the best stay in Bali at a very good location with good amenities & at very reasonable rates! And to complete the stay is the friendly services by the management & staff that will treat you as a family!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 11 February 2013

One of the many great things about Casa Minha is the personal service provided by the two managers who run Casa Minha.
Helio and Santi are beyond reproach with the service they provide from the moment you get to Denpasar Airport when you are greeted by either Helio or Santi. to the moment you leave you will find both very attentive to your needs.
Santi has numerous contacts which is so beneficial to anyone who stays there as she can more often than not get all your whims catered for from playing golf, surfing, dining, diving and general day trips to parts of the island most people do not get to.
The rooms provided are adequate for couples at the moment but I understand there are new extensions planned which will be villas set up and catering more for the family.
The food provided at the future Franks cafe is still in the process of being worked on but Helios beer chicken is definitely a dish that you should try which is one of Helio's specialties.
The bintang is always cold and with the introduction of a coffee machine in the very near future you will be able to have freshly brewed coffee first thing in the morning.
Overall I found this hotel delightful but the service provided was exceptional and I would recommend it to anyone who is restricted by budget.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple