we went on new years holiday with family and small children. so to make it short, the one who booked this hotel didnt know the diff between boutique and family hotel or resort hotel. the one who paid for our trip felt disappointed. for them the rate was around 3 mill rupiah but they was hoping a resort like Ayana in Jimbaran. So the place is modern luxury but not luxury luxury.
first of all:
1. no parking space.
2. small lobby dont expect grand entrance with big welcoming party.
3. elevator very small for 4 people.
4. rooms is small but very comfy. bad insulation. you can hear upstairs showers like waterfall. and like everyones review dont take room facing road. unless you can stand the noise from the road.
5. the cleaned your room twice a day. not bad if only they did it perfectly. one time they cleaned our TV remote control to, another time our cell phone charger which didnt show back up until now, and the next day they forgot to put back our bathroom math. they do it twice a day but try to remove the table and you can still see thick dust on the floor.
6. the bed is the best considering its still a very new hotel, so the bed must be brand new. the choice of pillow is one of things that impressed me.
7. shower is another thumbs up. the amenities add another point.
8. for the breakfast, its nice of choices, but not for longer stay, u will get bored with it. its not buffet kind of bfast, but you have to ordered per table. its looks nice at first, but tried it when its full house, the service getting worse and worse. in one morning we have to wait for one hour for bfast. another morning some of the ordered food didnt show up. etc2x. but the food quality was great, the french toast cinnamon, the poach eggs.
9. staff tried to be committed to the guest and nice to you all the time but their services looked like that they need more experience in handling crowded hotel.
10. for the rest its already describe perfectly by other reviewers.
so overall for brandnew hotel its stil in top shape, but its going to be hard work to maintain the quality and sevices since there are also alot disadvantage. Management was nice, staff nice, service not the best, interior good, building not that good for pricy hotel, bfast very good but need more choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Hotel Seminyak is a quintessential 30-Suite hotel brand with a contemporary chic decor, marrying heritage and modernity. Its unique feature is service personalization and designer led experiences, providing the discerning traveler a refreshing, intimate and engaging stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your L Hotel Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- L Hotel Seminyak Bali