“My Favorite Place in Bali”

Studio Pilates - The Art of Body
Ranked #25 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Studio Pilates sits in the heart of Seminyak; a fully-equipped studio staffed by STOTT PILATES trained instructors.We offer Pilates programmes designed to engage and strengthen your core, waist and lower back muscles, helping improve posture and prevent injury. Our rehabilitation programmes are delivered in a one-to-one setting and designed to challenge and stabilise the spine, shoulders, pelvis, hips and knees. Our small group workout sessions are innovative, intense and highly effective and will leave you lean, toned and flexible.Whether experienced or a complete beginner, we promise you an amazing full body workout that will keep you coming back for more. And now we offer Bowen Technique, whether you suffer from back pain, headaches, IBS, infertility, stress, muscle strain, or anything else, Bowen will help your body do what it can to fix itself.
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is the only place in Bali or Jakarta where I can find pole classes! The instructors are so positive and fun to be around. The schedules are all throughout the day (morning, mid day, evening) so I always find something that fits my schedule.

I did personal training here as well and its fantastic - private studio so its one on one, tons of help with nutrition, and Natalie let me play any music I liked :)

There are lots of other classes which I love and cant find anywhere else like aerial fit, stiletto strength, yogalattes and new york body. I recommend this place to all my friends who come visit me in Bali and I cant speak highly enough about it.

All reviews
"clients"
"treatment"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I recently went on a holiday to Bali and whilst there I did a few semi private classes at Studio Pilates. The classes are small (3 people) and Wai was a great instructor providing helpful instructions and a challenging work out. I would highly recommend and will back on my next visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

The studio is fully equipped, clean and in a great location.

Wai the instructor is an experienced, professional and an excellent trainer.

The best pilates session I have had and I will be training here every week from now on!

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Very nice place in 2 floor clean and fresh with air conditioning and all new!! many lesson of yoga, total body, pilates, pole dance, stiletto. Qualificated teacher with diploma!!! Go for it you wont regret!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I would highly recommend to go with this Studio for Pilates as the instructor Wai who is really professional and care with the problem with each client. I had my back problem and he can see it easily and help me to figure out how to do with exercise to get well soon. I did many Pilates and Wai is really my best instructor as now. I am sure I will go back if I will go for Bali again. Very much appreciated with the Advance course.

1  Thank estherfungyy