“And... you're in Bali!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Casa Mia BnB Bali Seminyak
Ranked #46 of 118 Seminyak B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Push the door of Casa Mia... and you are in amazing Bali.
Cosy, warm atmosphere... Vanessa is the best host you can get.
She's also a wonderful guide and thanks to her, I got to explore the most beautiful places of the island. Thanks again Dear Friend!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I stayed at Casa Mia BnB in March 2013 and had the most wonderful and delightful experience with the hosts Vaness' and Fabrice! Their BnB was a beautiful, clean and open oasis. I was pleasantly surprised by their open air bathroom...taking a private shower amongst the lush greenery was like a sanctuary. The location was perfect...close to everything, which is great because I like walking everywhere. Vaness and Fabrice were gracious and fun hosts going over and beyond by showing me around their special places in Seminyak and Ubud. Their breakfasts (included in the stay) were simple and delicious! You have to try Vaness' home-made jams...absolutely yummy! It was impossible not to become friends with them. They made my experience in Bali a fun and memorable one for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2013

My husband and i stayed at Casa Mia earlier this month and absolutely loved it.
Vaness is a warm, fun, professional host and has loads of advice for those seeking the road less travelled in Bali.
The property is located in a key location - about a one/two minute walk to the main road of Seminyak and about a 10 min walk to the beach.
The atmosphere of the b&b is gorgeous - indoor/outdoor relaxed living. The outdoor bathroom was awesome.
Breakfast is very delicious accompanied by some great conversations with Vaness and other people you will met.
We will definitely go back and i highly recommend this place to anyone seeking a travel experience that meets people along the way and is different to the big resort style holiday.
(the warung that is around the corner (near the soccer field) has awesome food for a very cheap price)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teneille260
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Just off one of the party street in Seminyak, off a quiet little street, Casa Mia is typical Bali life at its best! Beautifully decorated, in a open, no-wall concept, Vanessa has made this become a little heaven literally. French breakfast of butter croissant, coffee and toasts just add that extra "french" oomph! Vanessa's an excellent host, couldn't be better. We really had a very relaxing holiday there, grace a Casa Mia!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ram0805
CasamiaBnB, Owner at Casa Mia BnB Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Thanks Ramlah for your kind review.
I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in 2013!!!
Happy new year to you and Edouard.
Have a good day!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is a great location close to everything yet just off the beaten track to ensure you can relax and unwind away next to very nice restaurant ( like Kudeta, Living Room, Pearl….) and amazing shops.
The rooms are large, clean and very comfortable including kitchen facilities to ensure all the basics are covered. I really felt at home quickly and this villa which was an ideal base for my daily excursions to the great beaches (Uluwatu, Seminyak…), spa, bars and restaurants that surround this area.
Little things like having my room cleaned daily, and useful information made for an enjoyable stay.
I made use of the scooter hire ( ask Vaness’, she’ll arrange it for you and make it delivered here), or car with driver for a day trip which ensured I had everything I needed right at my door.
My mum joined me for a few days and we all had great rooms with the open door living room being the perfect place to relax/read and catch up over some cold drinks. Our hosts were warm, friendly and helpful and I will definitely spend time here again. Thanks Vaness!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank JulFull

Thanks Julie for your kind review.
I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!!!
Happy New year to you and your beloved family.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Vaness´ was a very lovely person and my friend and I were so happy to stay by her in this peaceful open house. It was a very familiar atmosphere and we get the best insider tips for our 6 day-trip in Bali. She is very well versed in the Balinese culture, shopping, day trips and more (you can book Vaness as a tour guide, if you want). The breakfast was European better Standard with warm Croissants, Baguette, fruit salad, different (partly homemade) Marmelades, honey, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and fresh juice. The table was every time decorated with fresh flowers. The whole house is whell-groomed and beautiful furnished with lots of love. It was an amazing experience to take an open air shower and see the sky with the many stars. Our room (in the first floor) was comfortable equipped, with a balcony and the bed has a mosquito net. To the beach you have to walk 15 minutes. Vaness has no pool, but we missed nothing, because you have the big beaches around. We had some massages at home (much better and cheaper than the Spas around) and it was great. PS. The CasaMia is near a temple and near some restaurants and bars, so if you´re sleep is very sensitive, you need sometimes earplugs. but we loved the templesounds. And be careful, when you drive by taxi - mostly they would like to screw the tourists. We paid the first time from the airport to Vaness 200.000 Rupees and back 50.000 Rupees. If you don´t know this, you pay the higher price. Ask Vaness, she can tell you, what you have to consider. 5 stars for Vaness and CasaMia Bnb Seminyak! Thank you for the great time!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank like_a_butterfly_82

Thanks Nadine for your very kind and heplful review.
I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!!!
My masseuse therapist send you a warm hug and hope the best for you.
Happy New year to you.

Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

Within an hour of arriving at Casa Mia, we were both having an Indonesian massage in the beautiful outdoor living space and that just sums up the amazing experience of Casa Mia.

This little B&B has two beautiful bedrooms, a living and dining area and kitchen that can be used by guests and is in the style of an Indonesian home - with most of the communal rooms outside. This isn't high-end luxury if that's what you're after however what it is is a completely unique experience which combines Indinesian living and French artist taste. The owner, Vaness, is just so wonderfully friendly that within a few hours you feel like you have gone to stay with a super chic friend in their home.

The location was good for us, just off the main Seminyak road so great for shops and restaurants. It's tucked away so you feel secluded but it's very easy to find oposite the Made Warung restaurant behind the Queen's Tandor. It's just 15 minutes to the beach.

We stayed here at the end of our Bali trip and this place really made the last few days. By the end of our stay, I just wanted to move in. I would highly recommend if you want something a bit different.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Anya B

Thanks Anya for your really nice review.
I'm very glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!!!
I really like the way you describe my place and the atmosphere, as it's exactly the feeling I want to give to my guest.
Happy New year to you.