Casa Mia BnB Bali Seminyak
US$691
US$569
US$413
US$327
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$638
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$84
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$225
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
Hotels.com
US$316
US$243
US$265
US$220
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I had a wonderful stay at Casa Mia B&B! It was great to stay in a beautiful, quiet oasis in such a great part of town. I loved coming home to a little piece of paradise just a few minutes walk from the shops, beach or night life. It was nice to be able to be active when I wanted, and relax in a peaceful place when I wanted.

Staying with Vanessa was actually a highlight of my trip. It was like having a local friend to guide me around the island. She gave me great suggestions about where to go and what to do. She even invited me to come to the morning market to see 'the real Bali' and I'm so glad I did! We even learned how to make offerings (i.e. flower baskets) there. It was the kind of experience and authenticity that you just don't get from a hotel. She really showed me so many great 'secret' spots all around Bali - it made for so many great experiences!

I was surprised to read the bad review on here. I found Casa Mia to be lovely and Vanessa was never anything but helpful and friendly. The place was clean, breakfast was great and my room was comfortable. The amenities are listed pretty clearly and honestly I'm glad there was a beautiful garden instead of a bunch of concrete. Also, I actually took my own taxi to get there and I wish I had taken her suggestion to get the personal driver. Someone else staying there had asked for the driver and there was a guy waiting upon arrival with their names on a sign and a beautiful wreath of flowers! Much better than all the hassle, confusion and waiting I went through with getting a taxi there.

Casa Mia was such a great place to stay. I will definitely recommend it to any of my friends going to Bali and I will certainly stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were impressed from the moment we stepped off the side street and through the door of this magical oasis in Seminyak. The place is funky, eclectic, cozy, and spacious with a touch of France. We were immediately welcomed by our lovely host Vanessa who made us feel right at home. She is very knowledgeable about Seminyak and Bali overall, so make sure you spend some time with her to get the best experience. Our bedroom was comfortable and the place was very quiet, especially considering it is not far at all from the bustling Main Street of Seminyak. We slept great and had a wonderful breakfast of fresh breads, fruit, coffee, and preserves. Merci beaucoup, Vanessa for a fantastic stay in the Yak. Cam

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Casa Mia is a little gem, so close to the action yet so serene and quiet. Located off a busy main street it's only 5 minutes to walk down a small lane and find yourself in a tropical retreat. The house is beautifully furnished and full of cozy seating. Perfect place to curl up and read a book or have a chat. I instantly felt right at home! The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was great too. I love taking showers surrounded by the garden, open to the sky.

The best part about this place is Vannessa. She's a wonderful host, full of info about Bali, and as helpful as can be. Thanks, sweet friend. We hope to return next year.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Vaness is a lovely person. The place was very nice and the decoration, lovely! It's a typical balinese house.
Perfect location you can go everywere by foot (seminyak beach, restaurant and shop)
Vanessa gave us very good tips to visit Bali and the south. She gave us nice adress for the sunset, for eating and for buying souvenirs. I will definitely recommend her place to anyone coming to Seminyak.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Push the door of Casa Mia... and you are in amazing Bali.
Cosy, warm atmosphere... Vanessa is the best host you can get.
She's also a wonderful guide and thanks to her, I got to explore the most beautiful places of the island. Thanks again Dear Friend!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo