“Great surfing experience”

Double D Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Double-D Surf School is located directly on 66 Beach, Seminyak, on the beautiful island of Bali. Join our qualified and friendly staff for a surfing adventure and let us bring your natural talents to light. Each of our courses is tailored to fit your skill level and personal goals. Our school provides the highest quality surfing gear, great attitudes, and individualized instruction - essential for a fun and unforgettable surfing experience. Make the most of your stay and enjoy the surf. Your smile is our reward!
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great surfing experience”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My bf decided to use a Bali-operated by Balinese after he read rave reviews from the trip advisor community and also to support the local community. We were not sure whether we want to have 1 or 2 surf lessons. Double D replied our email promptly that we could decide after our first lesson. Our instructor, Wayan, was great and encouraging. Both of us had fun and interesting experience out in the sea, catching the wave. I managed to catch bigger waves on the 2nd day with Wayan's help. Wayan ensured that my safety was not compromised and went all out so that I could catch the bigger waves. I think I will be out with the waves again soon after this awesome experience.
Thanks, Double D (Wayan & his team). From B & Harry:)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank KnottyB

casa
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“wonderful surf school”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Took beginner lessons initially at another surf school on the Double 6 a few months back and decided to give another school a try. I was highly impressed and would only ever use these guys in the future.

Wonderful and patient, very good at explanations, constantly working to explain and fix your form so that you can get better. Signed up for 2 mornings of classes and was catching my own white water by the second day. Thanks guys!

The only suggestion I may make is if you do the two separate lessons package, maybe leave a day in between the two lessons to either practice or just let your sore muscles rest and relax.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank inasianow
Wellington, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“These guys are amazing!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Honestly, these guys are the best in the business. They're friendly, look after you, they have shelter from the sun, showers, water and fresh beautifully smelling towels.

I've seen them in the water with people of all range of abilities and they take a lot of care.

It's my second year using them.

Thank you team double D for the amazing experiences.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Becksmartin
Singapore, Singapore
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“I am mightily impressed”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My 12 year old daughter and husband had their first ever surf lesson today. Both of them GOT UP. My daughter aced it. They had wonderful teachers, they were just so lovely - patient, encouraging and so happy. we took the one on one training option. I think the personal training helped them to stand up so quickly. we also took the option of photos for an extra 300,000 Rupiah, I strongly recommend you do this. He took 76 photos and they are just wonderful. a truly treasured memory of a super fun day. My daughter wants another lesson tomorrow, she loved it.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank kellcakes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super surf school with great staff”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I have had a 1 day surf course and I had really great time. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful and my instructor did a really great job! Thank you guys, it was fun!

Visited March 2014