Nyuh Bali Villas
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$437
US$286
The Akasha Villas(Seminyak)
US$403
US$176
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
US$400
US$338
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$16
Priceline
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$675
US$635
Agoda.com
All reviewsoutdoor showerprivate poolbutler dewafree shuttleour honeymoonromantic dinnerhalf day tourseminyak areacomplete privacytropical gardenshuttle servicecandle light dinnermosquito coilsbreakfast deliveredspa roomalways on timeluxury escapes
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My partner and I stayed here after reading the amazing reviews here and seeing the 100% rating.
The check-in was pleasant and we were settled in our villa quickly.
It was lovely looking, and the pool area is small but great, but it is lacking in quite a few areas.
For example, the sunbeds aren't adjustable, just have the one level, which is difficult when you are trying to read or sunbathe. There was no water in the fridge, but we had some welcome drinks in there, inside of a coconut, but as we really had no idea how long they had been waiting in there I didn't want to try it!
The outdoor toilet was kind of different, but the mozzies were insane, and there wasn't a door handle to shut the door behind you, you had to grasp a tiny hook and try not to trap your fingers in it!!
We were given a 25% off spa voucher upon arrival, then told the spa was fully-booked. I did abit of research myself and found a spa quite far away so asked the receptionist if she could call for me and check if there was any availability. She didn't seem to happy with my request and told me I could do it myself from the room. She did make the call in the end though,

The villas offered a free shuttle into seminyak which we took advantage of twice, on both occassions the same receptionist said... 'what... NOW?!' when we asked for the taxi. We couldn't help but think we were putting the staff out!!

The final nail in the coffin is that we ordered our breakfast for 9am, and at 8.15am our phone rang telling us breakfast was ready. We were still fast asleep! When we got to the table at 8.20am, It was the wrong breakfast. Tea not coffee, orange not pinapple, pancakes and fruit not bacon and eggs! 10mins in our phone rang with same receptionist giggling saying sorry sorry, wrong breakfast, its ok? maybe tomorrow you get right breakfast.
Maybe not, as we stayed for one night, and wouldn't be staying again unfortunatly!!

I think when paying upto $400 per night, and the fact they only have 12 rooms to look after, the service should be MUCH higher then we received.

Sorry Nyuh Bali... not what we expected at all.

5  Thank campbellina87
KebbyJomiSari, Operation Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Ms. Campbell,

Warm greetings from us at Nyuh Bali and thank you for writing a review of us.

First of all, please accept our apologies concerning the inconveniences occured during your stay with us and be assured that all staff are briefed to ensure that it will the occurance will not happen again.

For our sund bed that is un-adjustable and bathroom door that has no handle has been well noted and will be followed up.

Once again, thank you for you comment as all comments from our valuable guest,such as you are, are always one step towards improvement for Nyuh Bali.

We hope that in the future that you would consider to visit us again.

Best Regards

Kebby Jomi Sari, Ms
Operation Manager
Nyuh Bali

Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I stayed in Nyuh Bali for our honeymoon and we got a deal off Living Social. We were highly impressed with the customer service. Our butler's name was Agus and right from the start when he picked us up from the airport, we felt very welcomed. Friendly, polite, helpful and full of informative advice.

The massage was fantastic too! Dewa and Chandra are very skilled, and Dewa was particularly friendly and lovely to talk to. The food however wasn't so great with our daily breakfast.

The staff noted that it was my birthday during one of the days there. They noted it from my passport during check-in. So I was pleasantly surprised when 5-6 of their staff came to our villa and surprised me by singing "happy birthday" and presenting me with a nice little chocolate cake :)

Our villa was perfect for two. Comfy bed, turn-around TV so you can watch it from the bed or the couch, and I loved the bathroom with huge mirrors. Only thing is that the bedroom floor was rather slippery, and the shower and toilet are outdoors, which had me warding off mosquitoes a lot of times. They do provide Bygon and mosquito repellant for you to use, so that's a plus point. There is a bathtub indoors though, so that helped a bit. And the free Wi-Fi was good and fast.

Location-wise, it was perfect. Away from the hustle and bustle of the main Seminyak town area, and a free shuttle service was available within Seminyak, Legian and I think Kerobokan. We had to take taxis back however, but they were very affordable and although many drivers don't know where Nyuh Bali is, they should all know where Bali Deli is, which is just a few doors away from Nyuh Bali.

Room Tip: We stayed in villa 2. Nice and quiet most of the time, with occasional noise from our neighbouring villa.
1  Thank visamisa
BagusBhaskara, Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Dear visamisa,

Thank you very much for your recent stay in Nyuh Bali Villas,
Glad to hear that we have been exceeding your expectation and enhance your holiday in Bali, we will love to welcome you back and present you another memorable experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The resort seems nice enough, and the people running it seem eager
to please you. Approx six villas are jammed into a big suburban block with the pool villas
surrounded by a wall. The problem I had with it was that the toilet and the rest of the villa was
open to the outside world except for a slightly smaller bamboo curtain across the
doorway. Anyway at night time mosquitos seemed to be a problem. I talked to the
manager and he said he would try and fix it with the ok from owner. So it could be fixed by now.
The pool and everything else seemed good. I wouldn't say that it had a Balinese atmosphere about it just because it was so small. but depends on what you are looking for.

Room Tip: all the villas are similar but I would go for the back ones.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
BagusBhaskara, Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Dear White__melon,

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Nyuh Villas for 5 nights in the first week of October 2013, and absolutely loved every minute of it. We did extensive research online before deciding on a place to stay, and when we cam across Nyuh on TripAdvisor it almost seemed to good to be true as every single review was extremely positive and no one had any negatives.

When we arrived, the staff were extremely welcoming and friendly, and gave us a tour of our villa. My boyfriend and I were speechless - we were expecting it to be amazing it definitely exceeded our expectations! The photos definitely don't do it justice. Everything looked so new and clean. The pool was the perfect size for relaxing in, and we got a lot of sun on it during the afternoon, although it was so hot anyway that the shade would have been nice too.

We had our breakfast served to us in our villa each morning, and the food was delicious. They have a delicious room service menu, and I highly recommend the sate chicken and nasi goreng!

I cannot thank the staff enough for being so helpful! They were always happy to assist us with transport, offering free lifts into Seminyak, and organising day tours for us. They actually provide a whole list of detailed day tours that they offer, which you can pick and choose from. They also helped us out a lot when we found out the airport was being shut down for APEC when we had a flight, but they went out of their way to contact the airline and airport to ensure we got home ok. They were so sneaky cleaning our rooms - we never told them when we left but they always knew, and made sure our rooms were cleaned, beds made and towels replaced before we got back - no matter what time of day!

I would highly recommend Nyuh to anyone travelling to Bali. I honestly have no faults about the place whatsover, and can't stop raving about the place to my friends and family! It's the perfect location near the fabulous restaurants and shops (only about $3-$4 for a taxi), and the staff go above and beyond to ensure your stay is exceptional. We felt like we were the only ones staying there because of the attention and service we received, but they really do just want to make you feel special. My only regret is not trying out the spa there - I was told by another guest that their massages are amazing!

Thanks again Nyuh and staff for making my trip unforgettable :)

Room Tip: We stayed in villa 5 during the first week of October and had plenty of sun in the pool during the afternoon.
2  Thank Vanessa R

Dear Vanessa R,

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is one of those ocasions when you feel that giving it 5* on tripadvisor still doesn't do it justice. Nyuh villas is one of those places you dream of with staff treating you like royalty 24x7.

Location is pretty good, near bali deli (before going read reviews saying that was a good thing, to be near a supermarket, and couldn't understand it, now I get it, it's an amazing supermarket like any other you've got back home which comes in handy when you just need something to bite at the end of the day. It is also a good way to get a taxi to know where you're staying, they all know Bali Deli ).

Facilities are just incredible, brand new, top notch private pool, bed, bathroom, shower, everything is just pure luxury.

The shuttle takes you anywhere anytime in Kuta, Legian, Semyniak or Kerobokan, for free..what more can you ask?

Breakfast delivered in the villa by a private butler sometimes feels to be too good to be true.

Would love to give it a 10* but being 5* the max I leave this review as a thank you to the way I was treated.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple