“Good room, some problems ”
Review of Nyuh Bali Villas

Nyuh Bali Villas
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed I'm one of the beautiful villas for two weeks this month. Tr pool was great, the room was beautiful, the bed was big and the ac was strong but we encountered a few problems during our stay.

The deck chairs are incredibly uncomfortable and unadjustable, I saw someone else mentioned it as well on tripadvisor

The book says there is a shuttle service but they will only take you as far as Legian or Seminyak so when room service finishes at 10pm and you have to go out and get food they will not take you to Kuta unless you pay 10,000rp ($10aud)

One night (when it was heavily raining) I called the lobby (the woman answered) and I asked her to call a taxi, 20 minutes later I called again and she said taxis could not pick us up from the hotel..???
Then she asked if we wanted to be dropped to legian to cab from there ???? No help. We ended up walking to the street in the rain to hail a cab.

The boys at reception are a lot more friendly and helpful

Thursday mornings at 5:30 next door they do their weekly fogging for insects, it is so incredibly loud that it woke both my partner and I up BOTH weeks and couldn't go back to sleep until 6am when the. Finished (the second week it took an hour because the machine kept breaking down... Nightmare)
The first time this happened I called the lobby to let them know to which they replied "yes people have complained about this before haha"
He said he would call and ask them to stop and when it didn't and I called again they said they could t get onto him so not much of an effort was made. Not good considering I paid a lot for this room and to be woken up twice because they are fogging at 5:30 am!!!!!

Finally the food, absolutely shocking. We found the club sandwiches were edible. The spag was awful! And the breakfasts were average we often told them not to bother. They 100% need to improve their food!!

So the male staff were amazing, the room and the pool were beautiful but the food and fogging were a BIG letdown.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Georgia A
KebbyJomiSari, Operation Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Ms. Georgia,

Warmest greeting form Nyuh Bali Villas.

Thank you very much for sending such a valuable comment, as comment like these helps us to improve our service for the future.

Please Note that the below are explainations to our services that we provide or follow up that we have made concerning your comments.

I am please to inform that we are on the process for remodeling our sunbeds, few villas now have the adjustable sunbeds

Concerning the shuttle service that we provide, we have already stated that it is base on availability and in Seminyak area only. I am sorry that it has caused you some inconvenient, but we have stated clearly that the free shuttle service is only for seminyak area and i am sure that Seminyak area have many brestaurants that are open until late such as The Ultimo, Tratoria, La Luciola that we can drop you at or even to Warung Made which is 10 minutes away by foot from the villa. We are sorry that we cannot make an exception for Kuta area, so if you wish to go to Kuta area, then yes the solution would be that we can arrange a taxi or we can drop you to the border os Kuta and Seminyak area. I am sure that with other villas near by, their policies are the same.

I have also checked with the taxi station about the taxi that did not come, they said that they have informed the butler that there was a ceremony at the Seminyak area and half of the roads are closed when the butler call them again. It was informed that my staff have called at least 7 times within the periode of 20 minutes asking where the taxi was.

We have made notes of your complaints concerning the fogging and have taken it to the Lolipop childcare (which is next door to us) whom did the fogging at 5.30 in the morning. We have complaint to them before, but now we can bring some prove that our guest are really disturbed.
As i say Ms. Georgia, valuable comments helps us to improve and for the F&B department, we have arranged that all of our cooks to be specialy trained and will do yearly with a top chef to always make sure that our F&B that we deliver will not be "improve" but great quality and quantity that would make you, prefer to have the lazy day in the villa. :)

Once again, thank you for the valuable comments and we greatly appreciate it. The male Butlers have been notified and the whole team says hi and hope to see again.

Best Regards

Kebby Jomi Sari
Operation Manager

There are newer reviews for Nyuh Bali Villas

Reviewed 7 February 2014

It was a short 4 days trip to Bali as part of our honeymoon. After doing much research, I went for Nyuh Villa. Corresponded through emails on some queries and requests. Staff responded promptly.
As mentioned by most reviews, villa is extremely clean and well maintained. Had a minor glitch in dispensing hot water in the bathroom but it was fixed promptly by the engineers. House-keeping several times a day to replenish towels etc, with fogging done in the evenings! Also provided insect repellent & mozzie coils to burn at your own convenience. Wife is sensitive to bites so this was something she was pleased about.
Only downside to it was that we could hear people behind the villa, chatting and laughing loudly intermittently in the day.
Good spread and variety of breakfast. Either sent to your villa at your specified time or eat at their cafe.
Villa's shuttle van was always available whenever we needed it. Thankful for that!

Overall, we are extremely pleased with our stay. Big thank you to the members of staff in Nyuh Villa!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NiCat1607
BagusBhaskara, Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear NiCat1607,

Thank you very much for your recent stay in Nyuh Bali Villas,
Glad to hear that we have been exceeding your expectation and enhance your holiday in Bali, we will love to welcome you back and present you another memorable experience.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Spending 16 days at Villa from new year eve till Jan 2013 was memorable and very nice experience.
Villa Nyuh Bali is strategic villa,near Bali Deli, a supermarket you may buy food or drinks (easy to find thing from your country) change money with good rate and it also near for some places for spa.
The service by the staff is excellent. We got cake for Christmas, and they always trying to help us every time. I remember Putu, he is the one that help us so much. Thanks to him and all the staff.
For breakfast, I may say: the food is very vary.The taste is very nice.Every day we usually order for Egg with bacon, fresh fruit platter, juice banana, bread basket, coffee n tea.Nice taste and on time serving.
The swimming pool, is one that I love so much for this villa.It inside of you villa, so you got your own pool.
This villa is very clean, and We love when the staff knew that we out, they always re-clean and made neat for the villa.Thanks to them.
Anyway, the shuttle, the car that provide for us everytime is very helpful.
Anyway, there is one thing that bother us when we stay there. The mosquito and several time we hit the wood of the bed, that make bruise for the leg.
We already said to the staff about that.

For all, this villa is excellent.
Location, privacy, clean, excellent service.
We will recommended our friends or (you) to stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank meilanpontoh
BagusBhaskara, Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Dear Meilanpontoh,

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at Nyuh Bali villas for 10 days and I could not say a bad word about the place!!! The staff looked after me when I was sick and made sure I was comfortable. Even the manager rang me because the staff were so worried, which made me feel care for. Breakfast was great -always on time and what we had asked for. Shuttle bus was always available and they were always happy to take us were we had to go. We will be back and be recommending our friends to stay with Nyuh Bali villas. Thanks to the staff for your time and effort!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mel R,

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Nyuh villas in Seminyak were just lovely. They are very centrally located to shops and restaurants, an easy 5 min. walk.
The staff were very friendly and could not do enough to make us feel special. (I was there for my birthday and they bought me a little birthday cake)
The rooms are simple and not overly huge, but all you need to relax.
The breakfasts were ample and good quality. We had a full body massage while there and it was very luxurious.
I felt the pillows were too high (for me) and there were no alternatives available.

Room Tip: We had a room at the far end that had a gazebo sitting area beside the pool. This was lovely to have...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear amcbrisbane,

Reviewed 11 December 2013

My partner and I stayed here in March and had a wonderful time. The villas are in a great location and the service was fantastic, very friendly and warm! We stayed for 3 nights and the accommodation was just lovely and comfortable, the meals were great with a good variety of options.
I would definitely recommend to my friends and I will be back to stay again as the staff were amazing and I felt like I really had a pampering holiday.
Private and relaxing with attentive service what more could you want!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear lovetravelno9,

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We had a great time at nyuh Bali villas. Privacy was fantastic, however staff were very accommodating and helpful when needed. We used the courtesy shuttle a couple of times during our 4 night stay and the staff were more than happy to provide this service. The location was within walking distance to Seminyak shops and very close to Bali Deli. We would definitely recommend Nyuh Bali Villas.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple