“Is this the best villa pool in Seminyak?”
other travellers have booked this property
View of pool and pavilion bedroom from the living area
living area to pavilion bedroom Pool Pool Pool !!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of pool and pavilion bedroom from the living area
living area to pavilion bedroom
Pool Pool Pool !!!
Living area from the sun deck
pool with pavilion bedroom on the left
sundeck
pavilion bedroom bathroom
Living area
Dining area
Kitchen
guest restroom off the living area
Pool fence gate
Pool fence from living area
night shot - from living area over pool with pavilion bedroom on the right
pool from living area at night
living area at night
Floor and cushions replaced 2017
Entrance lane to villa with garage space and main entrance on left
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

OzzieAli
Penang, Malaysia
“Is this the best villa pool in Seminyak?”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I've stayed in several Seminyak villas but I've never seen a pool as large as this one! Villa Amore Uno has a pool made for swimming, not just cooling off after some Seminyak shopping.

The villa is beautifully appointed and both bedrooms are very large. The main living area is the largest I've seen in a private villa. The staff are delightful and Nengah prepared breakfast for us every morning at the time we chose. Our driver was Made - listed in the villa phone as Made driver 2. (There are two drivers named Made.) That's another bonus - when you stay here you are provided with a local mobile phone - very handy for making dinner reservations.

I hope to stay in this villa next time I'm in Bali.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Nov 2013
Thanks for the review Alison
You can also get home deliveries from several nearby restaurants. There is a list of them in the guest book and Nengah or Ika are happy to help you order and explain the address.
I often use SASA just up the road for pizza and Italian.
Selemat
Zürich
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

4 Sep 2013
Thanks Roger
It is an initiative I have taken to ensure guests comfort as the villa is regularly used. We will be having both bedroom matresses as well as the living room sofa and chair cushions vaccum cleaned and hygiened every month.
Glad you enjoyed
PP
Perth
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

3 Aug 2013
HEBAT SEKALI !!!!
There is nothing that an owner of a villa wants more than to hear such an exemplary response from a guest. FANTASTIC and I thank you very much Claire. AND I see you are arranging another stay next April through to May next year. FANTASTIC look forward to catering for your every need.
Selemat tinggal
Victoria, Australia.
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers
25 Jun 2013
SSSSsssshhhh Cheryl ...... don't let the secret haven out !!!!
C U September sshshshshhshs
PP
Singapore
Reviewed 12 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

12 Jun 2013
Many thanks for your superlative comments Zahureen.
I agree, I am lucky to have such attentive staff and I must admit, such a fantastic villa. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to hear from you again soon.
Terima kasih banyak
Australia
Reviewed 15 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
15 May 2013
WoWsY PRUE !!!!
We certainly try to please and appreciate your observations very much.

However there are always other things that can make a guests' stay even better so we are very open to receive comments.

Terima kasih banyak atas pengamatan2 anda.
WA
Reviewed 23 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
23 Nov 2012
Thank for your excellent review Jean & John
So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Villa Amore Uno sooooo much.
My staff were also impressed with your visit, so much that they decided to offer you gifts as you left which indicates that I definitely look forward to having you again as guests in the near future.
Selemat
Pak Peter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing