“Paradise in Bali”
other travellers have booked this property
living area to pavilion bedroom night shot - from living area over pool with pavilion bedroom on the right
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living area to pavilion bedroom
night shot - from living area over pool with pavilion bedroom on the right
Pool Pool Pool !!!
Lazin' area
pool with pavilion bedroom on the left
Another lazin' area
Living area
living area at night
Floor and cushions replaced 2017
Dining area
Kitchen
Main bedroom 1
Outlook from main bedroom to Pavilion bedroom
Main bedroom
Garden to bedroom 1
Pavilion bedroom 2
Outlook from pavilion bedroom
outlook from pavilion bedroom
pavilion bedroom bathroom
Pool fence gate
Pool fence from living area
pool from living area at night
Entrance lane to villa with garage space and main entrance on left
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Debra D
Perth, Australia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Disappointed to say the least. The roosters going off at anytime of the day or night and the dog 1 villa up going off its nut day and night at nothing was too hard to take and we checked out early. If the villa is only 4 yrs old then it's in serious need of a really good clean & revamp. The smell of mould and mothballs in certain areas of the villa was overwhelming and I couldn't pick which was worse. The cleanliness especially the kitchen leaves a lot to be desired and was really off putting. Most things I could overlook, some I just couldn't but I won't go into it. The staff were great and did the best they could for us with regard to the animals. This villa is not paradise, and everyday I just wanted to leave. The pool was good, the location was excellent and the bed comfortable, but there were too many negatives that outweighed the few positives. Peter the owner has been notified and he told me he has taken my comments onboard and hopes it can be improved. We will not return to this villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: The overall condition
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Apr 2014
Very sorry to hear about your disappointments, Debra.
As I explained, we have very little control over neighbouring chickens and dogs.
The condition (and aroma) of the villa has never been commented about by any previous guests, though I personally think there is a musty smell in the guest toilet as it has very limited ventilation. Quiet difficult to rectify though.
I concur with your opinion of the kitchen area, which is going to have a major re-vamp and clean-up. I am personally travelling over there this week to ensure the works are effectively undertaken.
The instability of the floor in the guest toilet, as you mentioned in your email to me, will also definitely be improved.
I am glad you were happy with the staff, who always try their best; and were also impressed with the pool and the location.
Your comments are accepted and are beneficial for the continued improvement of the villa's facilities.
01/05/14
The guest toilet floor has been replaced with everything (debris and termites) underneath removed and cleaned. The musty odour has dissapeared. The kitchen and oven have also been thoroughly cleaned and the staff have been advised to keep an eye out for anything that might be out of order. I think we are well and truely back on top of it and feel confident that there will be no further dissapointments.
Cheers
Peter
Melbourne
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway
6 Dec 2013
WOW Kelsey
You are out doing the other guests' reviews for Villa Amore Uno !!!!

Please send me an email regarding your concerns with the cleanliness and comfort aspects (as I note from your rating breakdown) and I will take them on board so as to try to keep improving the villa.

Terima kasih
Sampai jumpa lagi
jpxander
Melbourne, Australia
“Our little piece of paradise”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

From the moment I walked into Villa Amore Uno I knew it was everything it promised. Having stayed in other private villas they don't always live up to their advertising. This villa is so lovely my cousin and I just wanted to stay in or by the pool. When we did venture out it was always a delight to return to.
Peter has thought of everything you might need from water to mobile phones to lilos for the pool. Nengah the housekeeper was delightful and prepared breakfast for us each day.
I will definitely be back, thanks Peter.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and garden
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Nov 2013
Thanks for your appreciation Janni
We try to please and yes, the pool is fairly FABULOUS.
Thanks also, I will look into those other items that you brought to my attention.
Glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you over again.
OzzieAli
Penang, Malaysia
“Is this the best villa pool in Seminyak?”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I've stayed in several Seminyak villas but I've never seen a pool as large as this one! Villa Amore Uno has a pool made for swimming, not just cooling off after some Seminyak shopping.

The villa is beautifully appointed and both bedrooms are very large. The main living area is the largest I've seen in a private villa. The staff are delightful and Nengah prepared breakfast for us every morning at the time we chose. Our driver was Made - listed in the villa phone as Made driver 2. (There are two drivers named Made.) That's another bonus - when you stay here you are provided with a local mobile phone - very handy for making dinner reservations.

I hope to stay in this villa next time I'm in Bali.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Nov 2013
Thanks for the review Alison
You can also get home deliveries from several nearby restaurants. There is a list of them in the guest book and Nengah or Ika are happy to help you order and explain the address.
I often use SASA just up the road for pizza and Italian.
Zürich
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

4 Sep 2013
Thanks Roger
It is an initiative I have taken to ensure guests comfort as the villa is regularly used. We will be having both bedroom matresses as well as the living room sofa and chair cushions vaccum cleaned and hygiened every month.
Glad you enjoyed
PP
Perth
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

3 Aug 2013
HEBAT SEKALI !!!!
There is nothing that an owner of a villa wants more than to hear such an exemplary response from a guest. FANTASTIC and I thank you very much Claire. AND I see you are arranging another stay next April through to May next year. FANTASTIC look forward to catering for your every need.
Selemat tinggal
Victoria, Australia.
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
25 Jun 2013
SSSSsssshhhh Cheryl ...... don't let the secret haven out !!!!
C U September sshshshshhshs
PP
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing