“Awesome spa in Kerobokan”
Review of The Care Day Spa

The Care Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 127 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Stress, Tension, and Anxiety... These are the elements to exhaust our vitality and energy. THE CARE SPA is your place for relaxing and stress relieving massage therapy experience. Talk with your supervisor before massage begins, which areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided. During the massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting the massage you want.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Amazing service, skilled masseuses, super clean and a great experience. The Care costs a little bit more than the average Bali spa but I felt that it was well worth the price tag. I tried the Clarins facial and the Deep Tissue spa and would say that I was really impressed.

2  Thank CoralCora

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I visited this spa as part of our package holiday. The place was amazing. It was immaculately clean and the staff were very professional. Although much cheaper spas are available nothing could match this. We had a couples massage and reflexology. The room was beautiful with fresh flowers and incense. There was a bath and a shower in the room and it was so clean.Looking at the price list it is a fair bit more expensive than some spas in Legian/Seminyak but nowhere is better and at AUD 20 it is still great value.

3  Thank hildaPerthWA
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I had the 60-minute relaxing massage and enjoyed every minute. The Care Day Spa is lovely and clean, with friendly staff and calm atmosphere. My masseur was excellent, with a professional approach and good communication. An extremely relaxing experience - highly recommended.

2  Thank Margaret P
Reviewed 5 June 2014

After having a terrible pedicure and foot massage at a local favorite, I was walking by Care and decided to try again. After reviewing prices, I opted for the 90 minute deep tissue massage. I received simply the best massage I have gotten in almost a year. Care is not the least expensive place in Bali, but the pricses are reasonable and my massage was worth every penny. I will be going back again for another session before I leave.

3  Thank Micachou
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I loved my time at The Care Spa. Sri and Manda catered to me and the experience was amazing. I spent the day there! Whatever I needed or wanted I just asked for and they delivered! I made a custom spa package and it was wonderful! The facial was relaxing, the massage and scrub were out of this world. My favorite treatment was the soak. They even called a taxi for me and let me use the wifi while I waited for my pedi to dry. So considerate!

2  Thank TeenyAnthony