What an amazing restaurant!
1. The atmosphere and the design of the restaurant is beautiful. Definitely worth stopping by for a quick nibble just to see it.
2. Service was quick and efficient
3. I ordered a cosmopolitan and can safely say that it was the strongest (and therefore, the best) cocktail I've ever had in Bali. Goes to show they don't water down their liquor like many other restaurants do to save on money.
4. Entree was the calamari and the bread and dips. I have NEVER tasted calamari that was so soft and melt-in-you-mouth as I have at the Bistrot. I couldn't even believe what I was eating. The bread and dips was also delicious. I recommend them both.
5. Main course was also beautifully prepared and presented. I ordered the sticky pork ribs which came with a bowl of coleslaw. My mum ordered the red curry steak which came out as a slab of tender steak with a red curry sauce to dip it in. Both of us were very satisfied with our meals.
6. The only restaurant where we have been tempted to try dessert, we both ordered the vanilla bean creme brulee which was delicious and hit the spot.
1. You will NEED to make a reservation on most nights to guarantee a table.
Honestly, it was the most expensive dinner we've had with the total coming to around $90 AU, but considering that this covered two drinks, two entrees, two main courses and two desserts at the quality of the Bistrot, it's well worth the money. Would recommend to anyone willing to spend a little extra for a memorable night out.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.