“great french food in bali”
Review of The Bistrot

The Bistrot
Ranked #67 of 561 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Vintage Café, Lounge & Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. Unique décor by Moroccan-born interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

very authentic french food, very reasonably priced, fantastic atmosphere, and excellent service. Menu was extensive and included some local cuisine options which were a hit with the kids.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Absolutely love this place, Décor is fabulous, beautiful chandelier and all the nick naks around the place are stunning. Absolutely think they have the best prawn cutlets I have tasted in Bali not shrimp but big fat juicy prawns, there fish cakes are also sensational. I took 4 other girls there and everyone loved it. We had a lovely waitress Maggie who could not have been more helpful and friendly to all of us, one of the best night we have had in Bali

1  Thank BoxHillMaggie
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We enjoyed a lovely dinner for three for about $30 per head. All the food was delicious. But the chocolate fondant was the best I have had in Indonesia. Don't be a fool, like me, and agree to share this with friends. It comes with a caramel sauce and ice-cream. The serve of ice-cream was way to small for me so next time I go I think it will be with double ice-cream and i definitely will not be sharing it with anyone.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We revisited Le Bistrot having dined here last year at which time we were very impressed. We were with another family this time and had talked the place up and fortunately we're not disappointed. The food I'd beautiful. Everyone had a different main and were entirely happy with their choices. I had the beef which was very tender and cooked to perfection. The furnishings create a wonderful olde world ambience. Great for kids as well.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Really nice food, wine and the atmosphere is....well, you just feel right at this place! Really enjoyed it!