we were recommended to stay in hotel Harmony by a friend who lives in bali because, the hotel looks clean with a nice swimming pool and it's close to the beach.
the first 2 days everything seems fine. Although we were dissappointed with the breakfast they served.
the last 4 days in Bali we decided to stay in a bigger room with double bed. it was one of the mistake we made. The room may be bigger but the towels was dirty, keeps having electricity problem. On n off, in an hour the light goes off 10 times. i kept asking to do something about it but they keep saying they will send maintenance over to fix it. no body came by the way but some how we dont have electricity problem anymore. The next morning at 6.45am the electricity went off AGAIN. This time the electricity is completely dead. When i asked, they said. the maintenance will come at 9. i was upset and angry because why do we have to wait 2 hours? why didnt they move us in different room if there is problem with the electricity.
Lets just keep it short.
Why we don't recommend you tp stay in this hotel.
1. there's a construction beside the hotel, very noisy.
2. Dirty towels
3. the room maybe clean but if you look under the bed, you be surprised with how thick the dust is. Funny that they ahve 3 staffto clean one room and yet the room and towel is not clean.
4. The staff may be friendly but they are not helpful.
5. breakfast is cold n bad
6. bad communication between staff, they don't inform each other about room problem, customer complain etc so you have to explain it again n again n again.
7. In the evening we order early morning taxi to the airport. At 6.20am we went to check out no one is there nor the taxi. i called the taxi my self and find out no one order a taxi for us. We were close for being late because soon as we arrive, we chek in n have to go straight to the plane.
They need to have a new management.........
I have the feeling because we use travel agent price they treat us differently. i will never forget one particular staff, pitty i dont know her name. she was friendly but i think it was a fake one because every time we have a problem she promised she will fix it but she never did. i blame her for not ordering our airport taxi.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Harmony Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harmony Seminyak Bali