Stayed for 4D3N with more than 10pax in two of their 3BR villas. Extremely clean villas, great amenities. Was received with warm hospitality. Breakfast was pretty slow but understandable because we were such a large group and they had other patrons as well. Would like to highlight some great things about this villa.
1. We were hungry in the middle of the night and the lady at the front desk helped us to order McDonalds delivery because we couldn't converse well in melayu.
2. Recommended great day tours and packages to us! Though price abit steep, had a great time at both companies they've recommended.
3. Located very very near all the famous dining restaurants and conveniently located about 15mins walk away from a beach. Seminyak square is pretty close, about 8mins drive away with many shops to check out.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY. On the last night of the holiday, I misplaced my camera and left it in the taxi that drove us back from a restaurant. The security guards actually take down the timings & car plate numbers of ALL cabs coming in and exiting the villa. The man at the front desk proceeded to make calls for almost half an hour to help me track down which company and driver, just to make sure I get my camera back safely. I don't think many hotels or villas would even bother to go to such extent, at most they would probably lodge a report. I am extremely grateful to the staff for their amazing service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your KoenoKoeni Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- KoenoKoeni Villa Bali/Seminyak