“Great Value for money, excellent location”

Ranked #62 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
United Kingdom
“Great Value for money, excellent location”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Excellent staff, very helpful and fluent in english. Room was great value for money, modern and very clean. Good breakfast, with a good selection on offer. Only 5-7 minutes walk from seminyak beach. The hotel is located on the road, so there is no need to walk through dark alleys for access to your hotel like many in the area. Only a 10 minute taxi ride to the main Kuta beach area depending on traffic. Would recommend

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room, ground floor rooms face the garden wall.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Na33mB
HorisonSeminyak M, General Manager at Hotel Horison Seminyak, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Na33mB,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Horison Seminyak!

Thank you for the valuable comment upon our resort and for your precious time to share it on Trip Advisor.

It is very honor to have such good comment, and we are so happy to hear some highlight of your review on our clean and spacious room with nice amenities, plus the quality of our breakfast. Thank you for pointing out that you liked our location, and good to know you have had a relaxing time.

On behalf of the entire team, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us in near future.

Bali 80361 – Indonesia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Walvis Bay
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stay in January 2014, Fantastic Service the staff are very helpful and always have a warm smile for you. I would stay again. Room was great value for money. The restaurant could lift the meal quality though overall I totally recommend. Very convent location in Seminyak. Totally recommend.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the pool if possible.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kris G
HorisonSeminyak M, General Manager at Hotel Horison Seminyak, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Mr. Kris,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Horison Seminyak!

It is very honor to have such good comment, and we are so happy to hear some highlight of your review on our clean and spacious room with nice amenities, plus the quality of services. Thank you for pointing out that you liked our location, and good to know you have had a relaxing time.

An honor for us hearing you will back and we look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us in near future.

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 11 February 2014

First time stay here with family, the staff really friendly. booked the deluxe room with promotional price and quite comfortable, unfortunately got nothing for a room view because the next building front of hotel is rebuilt fyi, maybe it's because i got on floor 1. but we've got pleasure night here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Seraphine J
HorisonSeminyak M, General Manager at Hotel Horison Seminyak, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Mr/s. Seraphine,

Greetings from Hotel Horison Seminyak Bali,

We were pleased to learn that you had a wonderful experience at the resort also a big thanks and appreciation of your compliments on our location, product, services as well as the facilities of the resort.

Perth
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was my second stay at the hotel and I have already booked to go back again. As far as value for money, location and friendliness of staff, you just can't go wrong. Modern, clean rooms add to the experience. I wont be staying anywhere else for a while.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nick67Perth
Dear Ms. Nicki,

Thank you for your time to share your feedback about your stay experience recently with us. It is very honor to have such good comment, and we are so happy to hear some highlight of your review on our staff friendliness, clean and spacious room with nice amenities, plus the short walk distance to get to the beach. Your comment will be used as our tool on maintaining & improving our standard while we have noted the good part from our effort.

We hope that your 2nd visit to Bali this time was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us in near future.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed there for 5 nights during CNY. I arrived at 2AM and the staff were ready for me with a welcome drink and a quick check-in so I could go to sleep. My room was dark since I was on the first floor facing the next building, but I didn't care about it. My bed was huge and very comfortable. I had cable TV with English channels, great internet speed, a minibar with reasonable prices, a nice pool, 24-hour room service and a staff always ready and willing to help. It is located in Seminyak, just a few blocks shy from the beach and about a 10 minute walk from Kuta. Not too far from bars and restaurants, but not too close to be bothered by the noise.
I will definitely stay there again if I return to Bali :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank gabyrd80
Dear Gabyrd80,

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights in February 2014. There were five of us in our travelling party and so we booked the family suite and had an extra bed included for the fifth person. The family suite consisted of a double (with a king size bed) a twin and a fold out bed in the lounge area in between. The rooms are beautifully appointed and as it turned out we had a TV and a toilet in each of the three rooms!

We enjoyed our stay at Horisons, who also arranged an airport transfer for 200,000 IDR. Staff are lovely, the breakfast is very generous (probably the best buffet brekky I've had in Asia) and the pool refreshing!

Down points would be the distance to the beach. While only a ten min walk, you are pretty hot and sweaty by the time you get back to your room.

All in all thugh, a nice spot to stay

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ozvpm_andy
Dear Mr. Andy,

Greetings from Horison Seminyak.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your valuable experiences on Trip Advisor.

It is great to learn you appreciated our location, breakfast quality, quality of service and our cozy and clean room as well as the hotel facilities. The way you have described about your stay experience is very entertaining and a lot of details you highlighted including our room facilities and the excellent service. I am also glad to hear you had a wonderful stay with us.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I took a long holiday in Bali island during November 2013 to recharge my energy and relieve the stress I got from my long time stressful job. I chose to stay at Horison Seminyak Bali, an affordable 3+ star hotel which I had already known from my first short visit with my family some months earlier. I love beach and the hotel is in a walk distance to Seminyak Beach and the street was full of souvenir shops along the way.
The hotel, especially the room was clean, neat and big enough. The breakfast provided had variety of foods and drinks and was delicious enough, so as the other food I ordered for room service. I have stayed in many hotels from 3 stars to 5 star class in many cities, so I think, for a 3+ star hotel, Horison Seminyak was worth it.
The most important thing for an uneased person having terribe insomnia like me is good quality sleep! At first, I thought I would not get it there since the hotel’s sound proof was bad, but instead an odd thing happened, I could sleep well. I don’t know why, maybe because my mind was more relaxed and the cozy and clean room and bed supported it.
So overall, Horison Seminyak was a good 3++ star hotel and the price was worth it

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear Mrs. Ita,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Horison Seminyak!

It is very honor to have such good comment, and we are so happy to hear some highlight of your review on our clean and spacious room with nice amenities, plus the quality of bed. Thank you for pointing out that you liked our breakfast, and good to know you have had a relaxing time.