“For design followers!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 141 Hotels in Seminyak
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“For design followers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were really surprised with the design and facilities. Incredible swim pool, amazing restaurant that remind me my lovely Mediterranean Sea.... Location is fantastic sea not far away, surrounded restaurants and stores..... To sum up, nice hotel, but if you are looking for Balinese style.... Don't make a mistake and select another hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear PacoA,

Thank you for staying with us and I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here at IZE Seminyak.

Our design is indeed very modern and hip and we are in the best address in Seminyak. The pool on the roof top is for sure an extra plus and truly magical to enjoy the famous Bali sunset.

Once again thank you for your time to review us and we do hope to have you back with us!

ROCIO

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

From the moment I book the room, staff (reception) were so nice and helpful even with only few hours notice. Hotel is located in the middle of one of the busiest street in Seminyak. Room is nice, clean, with good design. Not a big fan of the see through bathroom-even I stayed with my bf. Wifi is slow, but I won't complain too much as they provide computer in the lobby. May not so great for business trip. I'm bit disappointed with breakfast, two indonesian breakfast I had was tasteless-made me order minute steak for breakfast on our last day. Many restaurants around so this not gonna be a problem. Overall-Good location, reasonable price, and super great staff :)

Dear LinaDewantari,

Thank you for your taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I have to agree with you that our staffs are the best addition in our resort.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, our location indeed is very convenient and the surrounding areas are filled with shops, restaurant, bars and other activities to be explored.

You will be glad to know that since your stay with us we could manage to upgrade our wifi services by changing to another provider; as well we installed frosted stickers in the bathrooms for more privacy.
Thank you for sharing with us your point of view in regards to the breakfast. I have just joined IZE team and this is one of our priorities to continue improving in order to be able to meet all our guests’ expectations.

Once again thank you for staying with us, and we truly hope to welcome you back again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

To be honest - I was extremely reluctant to book this hotel. As it had mixed reviews on Tripadvisor. But it was a real treat. The location is superb. The rooms are airy and spacious and well maintained. The staff is the highlight of this hotel - extremely helpful and eager. A special thanks to Sherly at the reception for the fantastic support she provided us during our stay. The breakfast menu is small but its OK. The only negative I suppose is that the Bathroom is pretty open and though you can draw the blinds you cant invite your friends over to your room in case someone is in the Bathroom. There is also a peculiar smell in the lift which seems to be a insect repellent. If your looking for a cheap hotel at a superb location than this is the place for you. But in case your looking to utilize the pool facilities this may not work for you as the Pool is covered and the water was too cold even during the afternoon.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor and dont opt for the Pool room. The water will be too cold for a swim and you...
Dear Prajit_N,

Thank you very much for your time to review us on Tripadvisor.

I am very glad that you finally decided to book and stay with us despite the mixed reviews from previous guests. The property is very new so both, product and service have been constantly improving since its opening in December 2012. We are very happy to read your stay was a treat. I have forwarded your feedback to Sherly and she was very excited to see her name on Tripadvisor.

Regarding of the bathroom privacy, we have place frosted stickers in all the rooms in order to enhance our guests’ privacy.

Once again thank you very much for staying with us and we truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon again to IZE Seminyak.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed at the ize for 9 days and enjoyed the experience. The staff could'nt be more helpful and pleasant. They even upgraded us to one of there suites without even asking.The room was spotless and cleaned several times a day.Breakfast was fine but we did not eat at the restaurant so we can not comment.Right in the heart of seminyak for shopping and great reasturants.We would definitely recommend this hotel for a couple.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room at the back on the south side as they would be quiter.
Dear Dessie2013,

Thank you very for your review and your compliments regarding your stay in IZE Seminyak!

I will pass on your comments to our team and they will very happy to hear they made your stay an enjoyable one.
We do offer cleaning service in the morning and turn down service to all our guests in order to ensure a great sleeping experience.

Thanks for recommending us! And we look forward to welcoming you back in IZE Seminyak!

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I am staying at this hotel for 2 nights (they upgrade me with jacuzzi bedroom on the lobby level) with my family and I have a mix experience about this hotel.

The good points are:
1. The hotel is brand new, clean and well designed, they serve a very nice & refreshing welcome drinks!
2. They provide a very complete and nice amenities
3. Very good location (in the heart of seminyak) and very close to most of the cafe, restaurants and shops in seminyak & oberoi
4. They do provide generous area to lounge around, the view on the pool area is pretty nice, however the pool size is a bit small.
5. They provide some reading materials (novels and magazine) at the lobby area, as well as computer with more stable internet connection (compare to room wifi). You even can ask for their assistance to print out your boarding pass, with no additional charges!
6. You can enjoy the mini bar as a daily compliment, some refreshing sodas & tonic for a hot day!

However there are a few disappointing experiences from the hotel:
1. The front hallway stink so bad, I believe this is coming from the water sewer on the lower level. I have filed complain to the front desk but the problem still goes on until my last day.
2. No privacy, at all. They should really make the hotel as a couple hotel if they are going to make such a toilet. The toilet is covered with wall glass, they only provide blind that you can pull down on one side and curtain to cover the tub area, basically you still can see someone in the toilet from the toilet and at some other angle (there is a gigantic mirror just beside the transparent glass. It is really difficult to even change clothes, since all the towel/robe hook area is not covered by the curtain/ blind.
3. Breakfast is average.
4. Some of the staffs are really well trained while some looked a bit confused.
5. The room is not sound proof, you can hear music from the cafe nearby, people passing & chattering on the hallway, plus the door has no stopper, so it gets pretty loud when people opening/closing the door.
6. wifi connection from the room is very slow

Personally, I will never go back here with my family/ friends with the condition of the current bathroom and smelly hallway. However, considering the hotel value, location and facility, I will still recommend this hotel for couples :)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Stephanie S
Dear Stephanie S,

Thank you for your time to share in detail your experience with us! Really appreciated!

First of all, we are very happy that you enjoyed our design and the cleanliness of the rooms as well as other amenities and facilities we offer in IZE Seminyak.

Regarding the points you have mentioned where you felt disappointed I would like to let you know that in regards of the bathroom privacy we have installed frosted stickers in order to enhance our guests’ privacy in the rooms. On the other hand, I have just joined the team and I am personally following up all our guests’ feedback to continue improving our services and product.

Once again, thank very much for your review, we do really value our guest feedback.

We are looking forward to have you back with us and have the chance to personally meet you.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We had a deluxe room on the bottom floor with direct access to the pool, which we didn't use as it had no sun and felt quite cold. The pool on the 7th floor was beautiful, however it was 90% covered with a roof, so the sun beds were in the shade, seems a bit silly, at about 4pm in the afternoon you would get a tiny bit of sun for about an hour if you sat on the couches. If you like to tan, this is not the hotel for you.

The breakfast is great, super friendly and helpful staff all throughout the entire hotel. Only downside is the bathroom, if you went with a friend or new partner there is not much privacy, there is a blind you can pull down for some privacy, however then you can still see in the bathroom in the hallway.

Overall I wouldn't stay at this hotel again, only as I like to tan and read my book in the sun and I wasn't able to do this. But if you don't mind that, it is in a very nice location right in the main eat street and the hotel rooms were clean and brand new.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marie L
Dear Marie L,

Thank you for sharing your experience! And thank you for your kind comments towards our team. They are our best asset!

I am sorry our pool didn’t meet your expectations. I do agree it has not been designed for sunbathing but it’s a great spot to enjoy the breeze and the fantastic views. It is indeed our guests’ favorite spot for their evenings.

In regards to the privacy at the bathrooms, you will be glad to learn that we have recently installed frosted sticker in all bathrooms to guarantee the privacy of our guests at all times.

Once again, thank you very much for your time in reviewing us on tripadvisor.

Port-au-Prince, Haiti
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights in August. last minute booking. Very good price. Would have stayed longer but no availability. Good location. In the heart of Seminyac. Surrounded with Boutiques and restaurants. Brand new, modern ,clean And great staff, great customer service. Nice couch in the room, but no closet....

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DanieleZamor
Dear DanieleZamor,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience during your visit at IZE Seminyak!

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us; on the other hand I am sorry you could not stay longer because we did not have available rooms for those dates. I do hope next time we can accommodate you for the entire stay.

Our resort and rooms design are very modern and minimalist so the open closet provided in every room is part of the.

Once again, many thanks for your review and we do look forward to welcoming you soon!