“Stylish, sophisticated, central.”

Ranked #48 of 144 Hotels in Seminyak
Luang Prabang
“Stylish, sophisticated, central.”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Loved it. Amazing architecture and design and a great location in the middle of Jalan Laksmana. Wonderful bed with crisp white sheets. I got a great deal with late night checkout until midnight so the equivalent of 1.5 nights for about $150 in a club room which included breakfast and a transfer to the airport. Room was on the 7th floor and was quiet except for a small amount of street noise. Sleek design features in the room included the abstract lounge and cool lighting including good bedside reading lights. Nice to have a light and airy bathroom also. As with most Bali accommodation, staff were friendly and efficient. I've stayed at Amadea also (almost next door) but IZE is a lot better in design and ambiance.

Room Tip: I liked the 7th floor club room. Personally, I wouldn't get one of the lower ground rooms with...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank HunkiDori
Rocio E, Manager at Ize Seminyak, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear HunkiDori,

Thanks for your review and comments regarding your stay with us!

I must say I love the title of your review! Stylish, sophisticated, central! Great three words to describe our property. Actually our Deluxe Pool Rooms with direct access to the pool are the most saleable units and the feedback are very positive. Next time you stay with us I suggest you try this room category so we can change the first impression/ perception you had. I am sure you will love it!

Thanks again for choosing IZE Seminyak as your home away from home and we would love to have you back soon!

ROCIO

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Malang, East Java
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Very modern and sleek hotel in downtown Seminyak. Across the road from such well known establishments as Soho, Ultimo, and Trattoria. The whole minibar is free as well which is a plus. Also the infinity pool on the 7th floor is a nice touch. Worth staying at if you're going to be in Seminyak for a day.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank heath71
Rocio E, Manager at Ize Seminyak, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Health71,

Thank you for your time to share your experience with us.

As you mention our location is in the heart of Seminyak, also very convenience to go around the island since we are very center and some of the must seen places in Bali such as Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple or the famous Ulluwatu white sand beaches are a short drive away from us which makes our location the perfect one for short or long holidays.

Once again, thank you for choosing IZE Seminyak as your home away from home.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stayed here 3 nights after our arrival on Bali. It is a 10 minute drive from the airport. The hotel has a modern design and a nice friendly staff. Located on a main street in Seminyak it is not noisy at all. The rooms are quite spacious with a good large bed (long enough for around 1.94m), nice shower facilities and a free minibar (non alcohol). Breakfast is good with a lot of different things to choose from.

Around the hotel are a lot of bars and restaurants of good and decent quality. On the opposite side of the road is sort of 7/11 supermarket. The hotel features a nice roof top swimming pool and the beach is only a 10 minute walk.

Room Tip: They advertise with sea side or city view. In my opinion there is no or little difference. From the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tap_Nl
Rocio E, Manager at Ize Seminyak, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Tap_Nl,

Thank you for your time to post a review on Trip Advisor!

We are very happy that you like and enjoy our property. The combination of modern design, friendly staff and superb location is what makes IZE Seminyak so unique.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you back!

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great part of town with lots of shops and supermarkets nearby. Rooftop pool is excellent and with the sunshine a lovely place to read in the mornings. The staff are very friendly and responsive. Room cleanliness was first class. Any small issues were dealt with promptly (there were few). The restaurant service and food was excellent (I can recommend the chicken and lime risotto). My only regret is that I didn't eat every meal from the restaurant. I ate elsewhere on the last night, just for a change, and contracted bali belly. The staff were very sympathetic and called for the doctor and even though it was check out day and my room had already been booked by someonelse, they arranged another quite room for me to sleep in free of charge until my 11pm flight. They took all the stress out of a very stressful day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean and safe place to eat, sleep and play in Bali.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Jackie J
Rocio E, Manager at Ize Seminyak, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Jackie J,

Thank you for your kind review regarding your stay at IZE Seminyak!

I am sorry that you contracted the famous “bali belly”. It is quite common Asian countries as we are not use to many of the spices they use and of course we want to explore as much as possible so we don’t have always the meals at the hotel.

I am very happy to read that we meet your expectations and you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you once again and we would love to have you back with us!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stay at Ize Seiminyak from 6 - 9 September and was booked in a Club Room. The room was located on the top floor (7th Floor) very near the rooftop pool which was excellent. Love the room, spacious and the bathroom was beautiful ! The only gripe was mosquitos in our room which was irritating our sleep. We told front desk and they had the problem solved. The hotel location is excellent! You literally step out from the hotel entrance and all the restaurants, mini marts and boutiques were so accessible! I am going back to stay again in November. Can't Wait !

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Caroline C
Rocio E, Manager at Ize Seminyak, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Caroline C,

Thank you for choosing IZE Seminyak as your gateway in Bali! We are always very happy to have you with us!

IZE Seminyak is perfectly situated among all the great restaurants and boutiques, and walking distance to the famous beach of Seminyak.
I am glad to hear you like our roof top pool, it is our guest favorite spot, and also mine!

Thank you again for your time to review us and we do look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Located in the central of Semiyak. Lots of Nice restaurants, bars and shops nearby. 15 mins walk to the beach.
The hotel exterior looks very unique, painted in light blue; feel refreshed. Hotel room is very very clean, the decoration is very simple but offer a peaceful environment to rest. Free mini bar; and my girlfriend said the shower facility is awesome.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Rocio E, Manager at Ize Seminyak, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Tong Z,

Thank you for your compliments regarding your stay at IZE Seminyak!

The entire team and I are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us! Indeed we are in the heart of Seminyak surrounded by some of the best restaurants and boutiques and the island most well-known and happening beach clubs.

Thanks again for your time to review us on Trip Advisor,

Perth
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Ize Seminyak last week and cannot recommend any higher.. Our stay was absolutely perfect. I felt that the hotel was very reasonably priced especially for the value! From the minute we got off the plane our Driver was waiting for us (he waited 2 hours after a delay I might add in the middle of the night!). Check in and out was smooth which was great. The rooms were very spacious, very clean and bed was super comfy!! This is the only hotel I have ever stayed at in Bali where the breakfast was actually good! Was hot, delicious and they even made a great cappuccino! :) The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially Shirley who made all of our online communications so friendly and personable!

You could not ask for a better location. In the heart of Seminyak however from the room you cannot hear any noise whatsoever!

I did notice in a few reviews that people were saying that there isn’t much privacy in the rooms with the glass window in between the shower and the room. I’m guessing that these people didn’t notice that there is actually blinds that you pull down from the roof that blocks out the shower/toilet from the room when you want too. That so was no issue at all.

Another recommendation, if you wanting a lush massage book contact the Ize reception, they will book you in at their sister hotel the Amala and you will get picked up and dropped back to the Ize. It was the best massage ever and we got 50% off because we were staying at the Ize! It worked out to be about $25-$30 each!

Cannot wait to go back!! Cannot fault..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HMM23
Rocio E, Manager at Ize Seminyak, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear HMM23,

Thank you very much for your time to review your experience during your stay in IZE Seminyak!

I am very happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay. I have passed on your compliments to the entire team and also to Shirley. We have an amazing young team here in IZE loving what they do so they are full of passion and motivation.

Thanks for your comment and clarifications regarding the blinds and privacy in the bathroom. They were recently installed as well as the frosted stickers so I believe those comments are from guests staying before.

Thank you again for your time and comments and we look forward to having you back with us!