IZE Seminyak
US$327
Hotels.com
US$402
US$176
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$676
US$492
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$225
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
US$267
US$221
US$316
US$243
1,085 results
All reviewsrooftop poolclub roomwhiskey barfree soft drinksmodern hoteltop floornoisy at nighteat streetwalking distancecentral locationmini barnight liferoom was spaciousbars and restaurantsrain showerairport transferdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great hotel for the price however our room needed a bit of maintenance and it is only a year old. Besides this great staff, bed amazing king coil and pillows,rooftop pool sweet however not for sun lovers as it is quite protected.
Breakfast at meji which is out the front is fantastic along with all the very friendly staff. Would recommend if you want to be part of the seminyak strip and don't want to pay big dollars.
We will recommend to friends,

Sue and Steve
Perth

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Browndog_11
Rocio E, Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Sue and Steve,

Thank you for the time to share your feedback with other fellow travelers!

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we thank your compliments to our amazing beds and fantastic breakfast. As for our great staff, I couldn't agree more! We have an outstanding team always looking after our valued guests and their needs.

Thank for recommending us to your friends and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Stay for 3 night was a wonderful holiday.. as previous good comment about the ize is clean room,comfy bed and the friendly of the staff..they never get tired to help me since this is my first time to bali anyway especially thanks to rala *if im not wrong* she was cool! Help me to find out the best place in seminyak! The food was great! I love the mac and chesse and one thing for sure the hotel was gay friendly.. and the cons about the ize is only bit noisy at night but never mind I always went out to the bar nearby and cant get enough to give their thumbs up! Good job ize!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank Christoph Lukie... v
Rocio E, Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Christoph Lukie,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent holiday experience at IZE Seminyak!

We very happy to know you had a very enjoyable stay with us and we most appreciate your wonderful comments towards our team and property. I have passed on your compliments to Rara and she was very happy to see her name on Trip Advisor.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Booked this hotel in Apr'14 for my mother' Bali trip. Reason for booking this hotel - Ize advertise on their website that late checkout till 12am is allowed on weekdays. However my mother & Sister were asked by hotel to check out at 1pm. I have to call the hotel personally and finally they allowed them to stay in another room. Not a honest hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Staceytcc
Rocio E, Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Staceytcc,

Good day to you, I have to admit receiving your Trip Advisor review took me by surprise since we already explained everything in a detailed email to you, and I truly thought that all the misunderstanding and issues have been clarified. However let me explain once more what we have shared with you in the mail about what happened as your comments might give a wrong impression to others fellow travelers reading.

This is what we advertise on our website:

**GET FREE LATE CHECK OUT UNTIL 12 MIDNIGHT ON WEEKDAYS**
- Valid on Monday to Thursday for period of stay immediately - 30 June 2014
- Guest might be required to move to another room should their room be previously booked or requested by another guest.

In the case of your mother and sister, our Front Desk team never asked them to check out but to move to another room at 1pm where they could stay until departure. Probably due to the language barrier they misinterpreted our team information and they thought they were asked to check out. This was a clear miscommunication between our team and your family and I do apologize for that. However, once their personal tour guide came to the hotel we explained to him the situation and he mentioned to our team that your mother and sister did not require late check out because they had a tour organized to Ulluwatu (South of Bali) and they would go directly from Ulluwatu to the airport. At the end your mother and sister checked out around 3PM and did their tour as planned by the guide.

Personally I think calling us a dishonest hotel is not a fair statement, since the circumstances were clearly explained to you.
I can only guarantee you that our intentions were in the best interest for our valuable guest and handled in the most professional way possible.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed 1st week of May 2014.

I'll start with the positives:
Great Location!
Beds are Fantastic!
Staff are very nice!
Great WiFi!
Complimentary soft drinks (not water)
Turn down service

Now the negatives:
Pool lacks atmosphere
Pool lacks sun
Breakfast Buffett is not a Buffett
Front rooms are VERY noisy from the street traffic

so, this place to me was so, so, we actually ended up cutting our stay here short, simply due to the negatives above. We where hoping to come to Bali, relax at the roof top pool in the sun. There is very little sun by the pool, so that instantly put a damper on our plans. Then at breakfast time we where asked what we would like to order, its not a full buffett breakfast as advertised it's a order the eggs and select 3 additional items from the menu. When my partner asked for a second omlette we where told no, only 2 eggs per person per day. On our first night there we where kept up till the wee hours of the morning from pub across the road. It sounded like the party was in our room, then again every other night we where there too.

When I asked to extend our stay, I was going to be charged $170.00USD for an extra night. Wowza. Steep.

The beds and location are pretty damned good though!

Room Tip: Request a room at the back of the hotel as far away from the street as possible. I don't think the pool rooms are worth the extra money either, the pool gets no sun, we never saw anyone use it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Rocio E, Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Mini L,

Thank you very much for your time to review us on Trip Advisor.

The entire team and I are very sorry that your experience at IZE Seminyak did not meet your expectations.

First of all, we would like to apologize for all inconveniences you faced during your stay. After we received your comments upon your departure I immediately met our Restaurant Manager to get more information in regards of the breakfast service as we do offer buffet and our guest can have as many eggs as they want, there is no limit. The only difference is that instead of offering the standard egg corner, we offer them a la carte and we serve on the table. We have already taken the necessary action and follow up with trainings in order to ensure this does not happen again to any of our valued guests.

In regards of our roof top pool, I have to admit that it was not just designed for sunbathing and as one gets a bit of sun, the shape of the roof does not allow much at times making it, on the other hand, a perfect location for chilling out during the day.
And for the noise, as you know our property is in the heart of Seminyak and just walking distance to a number of boutiques, restaurants, beach clubs and pubs so during weekends a bit of noise is expected. I am very sorry this disturbed your sleep.

We certainly appreciate your kind words regarding our team!

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and valuable feedback with us,

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Currently reviewing this hotel from their room. Towels smell like cigarettes,ants crawling near the bed,came in to stained towel seat. We didn't make a big fuss except requested for change of towels. Location is good,but glad I chose to stay two instead of four nights. Will we come back? Definitely not.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank S C
Rocio E, Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear S C,

Thank you for your review during your stay at IZE Seminyak.

Actually all our rooms are non-smoking so we are still trying to find out what could have caused the smell of cigarettes in the towels set up in your room. Nevertheless I have already shared with the department concern to take the necessary action.

Since we are in a tropical country and insects are quite abundant we follow a very strong pest control here at IZE Seminyak. We spray chemicals throughout the property three times a week and fogging every Saturday. We have reminded our Housekeeping team to continue spraying the rooms as part of our standard cleaning sequence in order to avoid ants or any other unwanted insect in our guest rooms.

We sincerely apologize and I hope you will grant us another opportunity to accommodate you and be able to extend our usual service.