“Beautiful stay in the heart of Seminyak”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Melbourne
Reviewed 4 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Management Response
4 Oct 2013
Dear Richard
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the villa.
The villa is located close to The W Hotel and Potato Head Beach Club in Seminyak which means if a major concert event is being held, music can be heard occasionally. This occurs very infrequently across the year, perhaps 3 to 4 times, and this is the same for all villas and hotels in such a central location.
Most of our guests choose to walk to the many restaurants less than a minute away for their meals but we have added in cooking utensils etc now. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We did inform you that a driver would be unavailable to collect your brother.
We were not aware of any faeces and this is the first time you are making us aware of it which is somewhat strange.
The Villa Managers and villa household staff which work across all our villas also work across Villa La Playa. We have only ever received positive feedback and reviews on their performance to date, as can be seen from the many, many reviews against the villas under my name, so I’m very surprised by your comments. I’ve spoken to the relevant Manager who said that she spoke with you several times and I’m aware that she resolved a couple of queries which you had in a timely manner.
I hope that these points didn’t spoil your overall holiday in Bali.
Kind regards

Toronto
Reviewed 12 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$445
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing