PING Hotel Seminyak Bali
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$437
US$286
The Akasha Villas(Seminyak)
US$403
US$176
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
US$400
US$338
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$16
Priceline
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$675
US$635
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooms are cleannice poolsmall balconybigger roombasic hotelminute walk to the beachhotel locatedlaundry servicemini martbreakfast includedthe main streetshort staybooked this hotellocation is greathotel staffstayed here for a weeknoodles
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed at the Ping hotel for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The excellent service begins the moment you arrive at the hotel: you're greeted with a wet face cloth to clean yourself off with, and a tasty welcome drink.

The entire staff (kitchen, housekeeping, reception) were extremely friendly and professional, and made us feel special while we were there.

The rooms are modern and clean-looking, and located only a few minutes from the beach.

The only comment I have about the hotel is when they printed some documents for me, they ended up running the print jobs twice and charged me for it (they never told me at reception that there was a charge for print-outs and felt that they should've alerted me first about this cost).

Aside from that, everything else was great.

P.S. The hotel has a good breakfast, so it would be worthwhile choosing this as an option when booking.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the pool view on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Wow. This botique hotel is very clean, maybe because it has just opened for about a year.

The pool was simple but clean - you can see the staff cleaning not just the surface but also the floor of the pool everyday.

The room was very clean and the bed was one of the softest we have tried sleeping on. They even have a welcome fruits inside the room!

The location was a bit far, but thats ok if you want to have a quiet and laidback vacation in Bali.

My only gripe will be the breakfast, a better selection besides sausage and bacon, is needed.

Room Tip: Hotel is near Biku and Made's Warung.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have picked this hotel blindly as I am running out of time on planning my first solo travel and need to book accommodation ASAP. I came across this hotel here at TripAdvisor, read a few reviews and booked it with my fingers crossed. Just to be safe, I booked just 2 nights with them.

Turned out that this is one of the best decisions I've made for my Bali trip. Ping Hotel is more than what I have expected. The location is great. It have lots of shops around, restaurants, bar & grill, night clubs, ATMs, money changers and motorcycle rentals. Taxis are abundant in the area as well. The surrounding area is pretty safe as well. I have tried coming home very late (around 3-4am-ish) and I never felt threaten or at risk.

The buffet breakfast is limited but enough choices to get your day started. I have tried having late lunch at Ping Restaurant, the food was decent but with hundred of choices of eateries outside, it's better if you just go out and eat.

The room size is just right for me. I love the veranda facing the pool. Perfect place to hang around when you're getting bored or want to puff some cigarette.

The bathroom and toilet are okay. I wish that the shower curtain length reaches the floor to avoid the sink area getting wet. You may also need to step inside the shower area to close the door of the bathroom. It's no big deal for me but I kinda feel that I need to mention it here.

After my 3 days/2 nights are up, I wish I have not left this hotel and stayed for my entire vacation in Bali here. Not that I regret transferring to another hotel (as the other other is great as well) but I could have saved a lot if I stayed.

Can't wait to go back to Bali and Ping Hotel will be one of my top choices for accommodation in Seminyak.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Makoy_Meister
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed here intermittently whilst travelling around Bali and found that we kept coming back.

The staff are very friendly and welcoming, the rooms are incredibly comfortable and offer a lot more than the nearby similarly priced hotels.

The pool is very refreshing and the location is great.
Breakfast wasn't brilliant but that seems to be a common theme in the hotels around here.

Great place to stay,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2014

As usual I used Trip Advisor to plan my trip and it never fails. The Ping Hotel was more than I expected. I had read that the rooms were small so I booked a superior room and the size of the room was excellent. We arrived late, after midnight, they were ready for us. The room was cool and fruit was in the room. We were shown to our room immediately. The property was quite and we had fantastic sleep every night. From the time we checked in until we checked out I did not encounter one employee that was not smiling and friendly. In fact I ask at the desk upon check out where or how did they get such excellent staff. The room was cleaned perfectly every day. The free breakfast buffet was way more than adequate. We stayed five days and I suppose some may get tired of the various ways of preparing eggs, but that was no problem with me, since I eats eggs every morning for breakfast at home. We had dinner in the hotel two nights and encountered no problem with the food. My travel companion enjoyed the pool. Some have commented the two buildings shade the pool and that is true, but it was so hot that the shade was welcomed as I sat by the pool.

We arrived on March 30th and it was the Balinese Hindus New Years. On arrival nearly everything at the airport was closed. The city was dark going to the hotel - weird, no street lights. On Monday no one could walk around the city. It is a day of silence. The only taxi service was from the airport to a hotel. On that one day no light, no fire, no travel and no work. The only ones allowed to work are essential employees. On Tuesday morning everything returned to normal.

Shopping and restaurants are in walking distant of the hotel. The hotel is five stories and the roof can be used for viewing, drinks and sun. We were told in Bali no building can be more than five stories.

I have only one complaint. There is not a soap dish in the wall of the shower. When you get older, like me, putting the soap on the floor of the shower and bending down to get it is difficult. The shower is large and nice hot/cold/warm water falls upon you like rain.

I definitely would recommend this hotel to family and friends. Any return visit to Bali it is my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Choose a superior room or up and size will be no problem. Room 202 was excellent, but it does have twin beds. It is a few steps from the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends