“Beautiful Holiday Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden Villa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Garden
Villa
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London
Reviewed 16 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

ivebabe
jakarta
“Could have been better!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We stayed there for 3 nights...the interior and upholstery were beautiful. The owner really do have an eye. The upholstery was all navy blue -white and the furnitures were mostly white or white washed. The flooring was all white -blue old style ceramics, it was really nice. Some rooms, have soft grey- white flooring.

However, there were many things that they could have improved! Especially regarding the bedrooms ( with king size beds), the air conditions were definitely in the wrong positions...the air blew directly into your head and body...so we needed to move the bed about 1 meter to the front and we positioned our head in the feet( we slept the other way around). Only in the twin room, the air condition was in correct position.

There were many construction noises because there were making a new building right in front of the villa . It was right in front of the villa's main entrance and a bit space for driveway. Talking about driveway, it was very narrow. Especially for this 3 bedrooms villa cause it was at the end. The owner's villa was in the front. Behind it, it was the second bedrooms villa and at the end was the 3 bedrooms villa. Each villa had a very tiny space for parking. And at the front when you were about to go out from the narrow alley, and when you were about to turn LEFT tto the main street, they should have put something on top of the sewage because our car almost got inside.

There were a lot of mosquitoes and bugs in the bedrooms, so I needed to spray the insecticide a few times. Moreover, the double doors to the bedrooms, you really needed to really adjust/balance it correctly because if not, there will be space between the door and the wall next to it. We didn't notice it until at the end of our last night so that was one of the reasons why there were a lot of mosquitoes in our rooms I guess. I think they should have put something as a stopper for the double doors.

The bathroom decor was beautifull with those blue -white old time style flooring and a big wooded carving as the frame of the mirror. The soap and shampoo etc were put inside beautiful bottles and even the soapdish with the savon marking was nice. Perhaps they can improve by installing two or at least one place to hang our used towels or clothes. In addition, they should have given something maybe a small rack to place our soap, shampoo and etc. I would also suggest to them to put removable mosquito screen on the tiny windows in the bathrooms.

Everything else.....The house maid Ayu was very nice and helpfull. The wifi is very good. I wish they put tv in the living room. Small microwave in the kitchen would be great.

That's it and pardon my grammar....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The interior
Liked least: Mosquitoes and no tv in the living room and air conditions placement.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
acjwatt
UK
“Incredible Villa and a Wonderful Holiday”
Reviewed 19 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

It is villas in locations such as this that make me wonder why on earth anyone would stay in a fancy hotel. Why? It doesn't make sense when, for the same price, or less, you can have your own villa, several separate houses, your own pool, kitchen open plan sitting-room and easy access to inordinately cheap, nannies and cooks. We had two cooks and a nanny and it cost us very little - but made an enormous difference in dealing with the kids. It meant we could go out at night, play in the pool whilst they prepared meals during the day and generally muck around.

The incredible thin about each of the three Unam di Desa properties is that they have both been beautifully designed and built by the builder/architect, and then furnished in very complimentary taste by the owners. It is all light colours and local tiles, carefully cut lawns and wonderful Balinese furnishings.

We loved it and I reckon you will too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The style.
Liked least: The mosquitoes.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Perth
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$350
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing