“Excellent service and very relaxing”

Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak
Ranked #53 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed at Vasanti for 3 nights and enjoyed every moment of it! The staff were happy and attentive and made us feel very welcome.
I had a special request for my booking and the email communication was great.
Rooms are clean and comfortable, even though we had an extra bed in there. It was so quiet at night and we all had the best sleep!
Only downside is the lack of sun beds by the pool. There are only around 12 of them and they were all taken each time I went to the pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Camilla_K_aus
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Camilla_K_aus,

Warmest Greetings from Vasanti Seminyak Resort and thank you very much for your review.

It is always a pleasure to receive such nice comments, I will immediately share your words with the whole team and I am sure they will take a great pleasure to reading it. In regards to the lack of sunbeds, we will discuss further with internal management and owning company.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and it would a real pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Goya A. Mahmud

Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at this resort for 4 days and were very impressed. Friendly and helpful staff everywhere. Breakfast buffet and dinner were great. Really enjoyed the garden lounge buffet dinner and show, including the band afterwards. The bbq buffet dinner was amazing..you choose what you want and it is cooked to order! Highly recommended and somewhere we would consider going back to.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spiros K

Dear Spiro K,

Warmest greetings from Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. Great to read that you found our property very impressive and that you had a truly enjoyable time spent.

Obviously, we will share this compliment to our staffs for all efforts they did to make your stay memorable. We have no wonder if you enjoyed our BBQ buffet dinner since it was truly entertaining and wonderful.

Once again thank you for your stay and your willing to recommend us to others.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The people in the front desk were always willing to help us. Their lady supervisor even arranged a dinner for us in Jimbaran Bay! She was so accommodating, I thought she was just going to call for us and give us the phone once she talks to somebody but she didn't and she arranged for everything even for the pick up and drop off at our hotel. She was an amazing help!!!

Also, the driver, Oka was soooo nice. I cannot emphasize enough how nice of a man he was. My boyfriend and I got to travel around Seminyak through him. The hotel offered free shuttle service and we availed of the service almost everyday. It could have been better if there was a definite time for pick up on certain drop off points but nevertheless still no complaints!

I would really love to go back to Vasanti soon! Thank you guys you really made our trip memorable! :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sloan Dominique B
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear nique b,

Warmest Greetings from Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your positive feedback towards our hotel. It is always a pleasure for us to have such a wonderful review, knowing how you are pleased with our services and facilities. Your highest credit to our front desk Supervisor and Oka will definitely pass and they must be so happy to know that you recognized their effort.

Thank you for choosing Vasanti, looking forward to have you again the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed at this resort for 8 days with my family . It was one of the best experience i ever had in my travelling over the years. All the staff were very helpful, friendly and willing to make your stay comfortable.
Food was great, all credit goes to the head chef, who was even willing to make dishes of your own choice.We are definitely going back to this friendly resort.Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank rsinghnz

Dear Rsinghnz,

Warmest Greetings from Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. Your generous compliment is highly appreciated.

We surely happy that you enjoyed your experience at our resort. We always enforce our staffs to give hospitality services form the heart, and knowing how you are satisfied is a great encouragement toward all of our staffs. Our head chef’s warm regards goes to you and your family.

We are looking forward to see you again in near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel with very helpful and hospitable staff. The garden lounge romantic dinner is a must for couples staying there. The only downside is that the hotel is rather inaccessible without a transport. A solution is renting a bike from the hotel at $6/day.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Premjeet D

Dear Premjeet D,

Thank you for spending your time to write and posted this valuable comment through Tripadvisor.
This is our utmost pleasure to know that you have chosen and stayed in Vasanti Seminyak Resort with the fabulous experience. As our hotel aim that we are going to make every stay of our guest unforgettable and flawless with us.

Moreover, we are looking forward for welcoming you in our resort to enjoy and experience more our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed here with a wedding group over 8 days. Vasanti was recommended to me by a friend of the wedding couple. His review and recommendation of Vasanti was spot on. I had a really enjoyable stay here. The staff were all very friendly and were willing to help out in any way they could. On about my second morning, I started to have some staff address me by name. I found this a really comforting trait of the staff in question. Every morning the delicious buffet breakfast was served up and each morning, some menu options had been changed around for variety. The room was very spacious and comfortable. I was situated on the third floor so I was able to get a great view of the sunrise. I have already started recommending Vasanti to my friends for their next trip to Bali. I would love to come here again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mr Anderson D

Dear Mr Anderson D,

We are very much grateful that our services could meet your satisfaction during your stay in Bali.
We will maintain and improve our services to ensure all our guests are as pleased as you are. Your recommendation toward our resort is highly appreciated.

Thank you for choosing Vasanti Seminyak Resort, and we are looking forward to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed here in both January 2014 and April 2014. We had a wedding function here (Bollywood night) for approx 90 guests at the roof top bar. They decorated and catered so well for this night and i was overwhelmed with the great effort they put into making this night perfect!. They have great friendly service and food. Rooms are very clean and spacious (Stayed in both Deluxe room and Suite also). The pool area and bar were also great to relax around, spacious and clean. The spa was easy to get into and was well priced. I couldn't be any happier with service and cleanliness these staff have to be the best staff i have ever met they were so happy and did everything they could to make sure you are comfortable, i was sad to go BUT will be back again for sure!!!! I highly recommend you stay at this place when visiting Bali!

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower levels are easier to access the pool, However there's plenty lifts so it does...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CLeeSingh

Dear CleeSingh,

Warmest Greetings from Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

It is a great pleasure to have you stayed with us, also to know that you are pleased with our resort and the great service.

Our main mission is to ensure our guests are endlessly indulged during their stay, just like your experience.

Again thank you for choosing us and also for your generous review. We look forward to serve you again when you travel to Bali.

Best regards,