“Wonderful experience”

Private Bali Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I am Mr. Putu, Private Bali Tours would like to share my knowledge and experience to you. I will show you around Bali and nearby. We work together with our team With 10 years experience as a Bali tour driver, our driver service can be guaranteed as per the expectation. if you want to visit Bali, please don't hesitate to contact us. Definitely, your holidays will be full of joy and fun.
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Booked a tour with this company and I definitely do not regret it. Made was friendly and helpful. He was ever ready to accomodate to my needs, always with a smile on his face. He is was also able to recommend some places I should visit on my own over the next few days. Will definitely contact him again the next time I'm in Bali!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Dear SIr,

Greetings.

We just came back from a family holidays from Bali. It was a very memorable and enjoyable holidays for all of us.

Thanks to your very dedicated guide and driver, Mr Putu. He was extremely patient and accommodative throughout our holidays. Although we changed our itinerary at the last minute a few times, he was not at all upset and continued to be very patient and even gave us suggestions to make our holidays even more enjoyable.

Mr Putu' s excellent human relation has made his guests felt really comfortable and at home. Thanks to his great hospitality which made our trip very fruitful and we look forward to come back to Bali again.

Once again, a very big thank you to you.

Best regards,
John Lin
A very frequent traveller

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Our tour guide, Gede provided an above and beyond experience during our trip to Bali. We would like to thank Gede for an amazing time. He brought us to places I had requested and furthermore, he took us to places where he thought we would gain a true Balinese experience.

We had a few hours between locations and he also suggested we went to try out a massage. Not only did he take his time to bring us to a nice friendly local Spa, but he also told the workers there to give us a 'local discount'. I thought that was extremely nice of him to deal with them so that we wouldn't have to pay the 'tourist rate'.
When we told Gede we wanted to go to shopping for some local gifts, he brought us to a local store so that we wouldn't get ripped off. We thought it was really nice of him to do that, instead of dropping us off at a tourist trap spot.

We would like to sincerely thank Gede and Putu for making our Bali day trip a memorable one. If we ever do visit Bali again, we will definitely contact Gede and Putu!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was in Bali week of 14-21 oct. I found Driversinseminyak on trip advisor & contacted Putu. He gave great service and fantastic communication right from the beginning. The driver Made was amazing ! Nothing was a problem for him . He never once tried to persuade us to go somewhere that was advantageous to himself and provided some delights that could never have been experienced on a commercial tour. He completely had our interests at heart . I believe we have made a friend for life. Can't wait to get back to Bali and Made will be the first friendly face we will see!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We found Private Tours In Bali on the internet and were extremely impressed with the tours provider.We found the price of the holiday to be extremely competitive and had no second thoughts about booking with them. In the run up to our holiday, we felt that Private Tours really valued our business and cared about our holiday in Bali.

1  Thank karla t