“private driver in Bali”

Private Bali Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I am Mr. Putu, Private Bali Tours would like to share my knowledge and experience to you. I will show you around Bali and nearby. We work together with our team With 10 years experience as a Bali tour driver, our driver service can be guaranteed as per the expectation. if you want to visit Bali, please don't hesitate to contact us. Definitely, your holidays will be full of joy and fun.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Dear forum members,
We have stayed several times in Bali and then always have the same driver. He is very reliable, knows his hervorrangend, is very punctual, addresses the needs of customers, has a good insider knowledge and is easy to contact.
His name is Nyoman Sukadana and speaks English. He's on Facebook to find by name or e-mail. Address: "nosweatnyoman@yahoo.com or by mobile phone: 08123657713
You can put it for a whole day, rent a half ago, he takes trips from / to the airport.
Customers can contact him just fine before the departure from Germany and book all your trips in advance. If the one or the other no telephone or Internet in Bali available hat.SIM cards but there are very inexpensive to buy.
I can recommend it 100% only!
Claudia

2  Thank Claudikonvetti

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I were assigned a driver who was not very proficient in English, therefore although he was polite and nice, we had a hard time communicating with each other. The restaurants he brought us to for lunch and dinner were not very good as well. It was a pleasant day trip but the service provided was subpar.

2  Thank choooothetrain
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Don't ever think twice booking a driver here with a special request to book Mr. Putu Kerta. It was wonderful trip with my family in Bali made possible by our excellent driver, Mr. Putu Kerta. He's very polite & sweet-natured in the way he speaks, my parents are so impressed more than I. We had quite a laugh while on the trip while we chatted with our driver.

I had given my list of itineraries to the management owner, Mr. Putu Wijaya (thank you too, Mr. Owner!!), he replied immediately. And indeed, our assigned driver, Mr. Putu Kerta had completed it all.
We were so in love with the majestic sceneries @ Tanah Lot Temple & Uluwatu Cliff. What a marvel! And the shopping spree were satisfying.

Our afternoon tea was at Uluwatu Coffee Plantation. We were coffee lovers & purchased a lot of products on sale.
We had the sunset dinner at Jimbaran. The seafood are the best & the seaside atmosphere completed the relaxed & perfect ambiance.

Definitely, I will be going back again this time with my friends with ease & anticipation, as I know I'll have a great driver who is experienced & just a wonderful person.

You can email the website as published by Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Me & husband was on our honeymoon trip and due to it is our first maiden trip, we decided to engage a driver that would bring us to see the real Bali. We decided to engage with this tour company after reading good reviews on Tripadvisor. I send e-mail to before hand to Mr Putu Wijaya to arrange different tours during our trip. A lot of questions were asked during the e-mails correspondence which was about 7-8 mails and Mr Putu was very patient in answering each of my queries.

The guide assign to us during our trip was Mr Putu Kerta and he is a reliable and friendly guide. We arrived in late afternoon and we need to get local SIM card before reaching the hotel. He drove us around town area stopping a few places till we found a shop that sell it. We wanted to try the famous Bali Guling in Bali and it seems the food stalls that sells only does in the morning and lunch time. Due to our trip usually ends close to late noon, most of the shops were closed. Mr Putu was kind enough to drive us searching for the food around town and we managed to find one!

He also bring us to Krishna which is a big local supermarket which caters to locals and foreigners when we said we wanted to get some souvenirs for back home. He did not bring us to any tourist trap areas.We will definitely come back again and engage the same driver! Thank you for making our honeymoon trip memorable.

1  Thank Princessdoll15
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We are a party of five from Singapore and have just completed a three day tour of Bali with Made. Due to his perfect organisation, wealth of knowledge and friendly attitude Made helped us to create amazing memories that we will treasure forever. He also was very knowledgeable and gave great background information while driving to all of the different sites.

driverinseminyak, Owner at Private Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Happy Client
Warmest greetings from driverinseminyak !!
Thank you for taking your time to write a review on our listing. We will continue to strive to provide the best for customers.
Best Regards,