“Very nice dinner experience”
Review of Rayjin

Rayjin
Ranked #61 of 560 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are serving fusion Japanese cuisine adjusting to Western and local taste, with well chosen high quality raw materials treated with classy teppanyaki cooking style. Teppanyaki itself originated in 1945 by one of Japanese chain restaurant, which introduced the concept of cooking Western-influenced food on a griller, and it became more popular among Western who enjoyed both watching the skilled maneuvers of the chefs preparing the food as well as the cuisine itself. But not like those show and attraction type of teppanyaki, we are a casual dining bar prioritizing food quality and presentation, and teamwork performance as an entertainment. We are offering a warm and friendly, yet professional service to keep the essentiality of interaction between team and guest.
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My friend recommended this restaurant and so I booked the restaurant for a 7pm dinner. Unfortunately, we got lost somewhere in bypass Ngurah Rai and Denpasar area, stuck in traffic jam and just reached the restaurant at 8pm.. I was so glad that they still kept our table for 3 of us and were welcoming us nicely.

They also prepared a welcome greeting card personalized with my name on it (I brought it home .. :D )

We ordered salmon sashimi, avocado tuna tartar, pork belly, chicken teriyaki, miso soup and green tea crème brulé.

The foods were delicious and its small portion was enough for me... ;)
The best part was the dessert.... Matcha alias green tea crème brulé... It was so perfect to end the dinner... :)

Overall, I was satisfied with the dinner experience...

Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you're looking for a quiet place to enjoy your dinner, this is NOT the place! RAYJIN is a small Japanese restaurant where the atmosphere is best described as LIVELY. You will be greeted by shouts in unison by the whole restaurant staff (in Japanese) the minute you walk in the door and those unison shouts dominate the atmosphere of the restaurant. I ordered a delicious Japanese mushroom salad followed by the equally tasty Tasmanian salmon teriyaki. Rice bowl must be ordeted separately from the dish. The restaurant also carries decent selections of wine and spirits. Food and beverahes are reasonably priced while service was courteous and very efficient. Will be back again in the future.

1  Thank RoniWDenpasar_Bali
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We found this walking on the way to Potato Head.
Booked online as booking was advised when we asked the fellow out front.
When we arrived we were treated by all staff in unison & we were seated.
Great range of food although I felt there could have been a bit more spice.
All in all a great experience and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

You'll have a good time eating here in Rayjin. The friendly staffs, the lively greetings, and the food presentation will make sure you are having one of the best moments dining out in Seminyak. Reservation is a must and you'll understand why they make in limited seating, so that they can focus the cooking and at the same time entertain you with the unique experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

A small place to dine in. You have to make reservation.
I did not expect much, it turned out to be great!!
Everything was cooked nicely and very tasty. Esp the salmon and the chicken. I forgot the name.

I would recommend this to my friends.
Definitely will come back!