“Total relaxation.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Agni

The Third Bedroom
Entrance
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hueyloke
Perth, Australia
“Total relaxation.”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Fabulously located at the start of "Oberoi" strip, the end of which is KuTeDa and the beach approx 15mins away (but why walk when cab fares are $2??!!!!). Tons of restaurants and shops catering for all tastes/budgets although I think it's relatively high end for Bali. We cabbed out to Potato Head one afternoon, had a drink and then walked back to KuTeDa along the beach and caught the sunset. Spectacular. The staff were at the villa daily. They made us fresh fruit juice everyday, washed all our dirty dishes, made our beds, cleaned the pool and garden. Very very spoiled. Beautiful villa, true alfresco living, the only doors were those to the bedrooms and it was literally wake up, walk out of bedroom and jump straight into pool. Perfect. Quiet location at the end of the lane. The owners were great to deal with, lots of local tips (where to go, where not to bother) and organised multiple transfers for us (we were a party of 4 celebrating our 40th arriving from 4 different cities at different times) and nothing was ever too much bother. We paid extra for a late check out (that's 6pm....) and had another half a day to laze around the pool. Mozzies are annoying but mostly in the evenings - park yourself under the fan, in front of the mozzie coils and you should be ok. Bedtime is another matter - mozzie nets can get hot and one got stuck inside mine so I could hear buzzing all night. LOL!! It's tropical living so you have to take the good with the bad. This is my 2nd trip to Bali and whilst I still wish that there are proper pavements to walk around in Bali, having this villa to come back to at the end of a day made all the difference. Highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location. Staff.
Liked least: Silly mozzies.....
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sydney

Bendigo
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing