“Quiet and relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Agni

The Third Bedroom
Entrance
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Margaret...
“Quiet and relaxing”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Location is fabulous - just down a lane off 'Eat Street'. Very quiet and relaxing villa, great for travelling friends as bedrooms are separate to provide your own space yet joined by common eating area and pool. June, our housekeeper/driver was wonderful, a good driver and so helpful in arranging our sailing trip! Thank you Antonius!

10 Jun 2017
Hello Margaret.. it was our pleasure to have you and your family at our place. Thanks for being kind to our housekeeper also.. looking forward to having you as a guest again!!

Di D
“Great villa”
Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Spent 6 nights here with my family of 5 adults. Loved our time at this oasis in busy Seminyak. So convenient to shops, restaurants, supermarket and taxis.
3 spacious bedrooms with queen bed and ensuite with garden in each. Aircon to keep you cool at night and a lovely pool to cool off in when relaxing in the living area.
June and Bayu did a great job looking after us. Place is very clean.
Would love to stay here again one day.

10 Jun 2017
Thank you for reviewing my property.. it was my pleasure to have u at ours.. thanks for great communication preparing your arrival at the villa. And being nice and easy to the boys.. let me know if u ever return to Bali.. you and your family and friends will be our priority.. =)
Vicki H
“Beautiful garden pool area”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Stayed at Villa Agni for 8nights, great location close to eat street, beautiful peaceful garden pool area, nice big rooms and big bathrooms, very friendly staff, will stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
6 Sep 2016
Thanks Vicki for staying with us and thanks for reviewing my property.. the boys been telling me how nice you all with them and I'm thankful for that. Looking forward to have u again at our place

robbieks
Perth, Australia
“Care and follow up the difference”
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We’ve stayed in numerous villas in Bali and Villa Agni was no real change to the mid-range villas such as these. The difference I found was in the thoughtful and quick follow up from the owner (Antonious) to my questions or the speed he addressed the issues that arose with the villas. And we realise from the other reviews that we were perhaps just a little unlucky with the issues themselves. Firstly, each of the 3 identical rooms are cleaned daily, are spacious and all have large open style bathrooms. The communal area was well laid out and had little touches like a coffee filter machine and fresh water dispenser that also did hot water. The two housekeepers, June and Bao, always had a smile on their face and were polite and keen. The difference I mentioned? We arrived at about 10.30pm and found that the showers didn’t work…a small matter that was quickly fixed by June the next morning. That same day, Antonious called (on the mobile handset that was given to us for the stay) to make sure everything was OK – which it was. Unfortunately the water stopped running 2 days later for all the villas. The group did find this inconvenient but we just headed out to make use of a warung’s toilets. Again, Antonious kept in touch with us throughout the morning and had a plumber out and the water back on by lunchtime. As Murphy’s Law would have it, the toilet in the separate villa then had a final issue not flushing the day before we left but we simply used the toilet in our friend’s villa. Antonious was quick to keep in touch on this matter as well. Overall, we think we may just have been unlucky with the issues especially given the majority of reviews on Trip Advisor. The villas are fine for a group and OK for the price but it was Antonious’ genuine care and speedy response to our problems that helped leave a favourable impression of the stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Aug 2016
It was a pleasure to have Robert and his Family and Friends, and I am grateful that they were open in their communication, and very patient. And I'm glad that they took an optimistic view of what happened during their stay, and chose not to let if spoil their holiday. Issues with water pumps are very rare (this is the first time it has occurred in our Villa), and I'm glad that they were able to talk to Jun,It was a pleasure to have Robert and his Family and Friends, and I am grateful that they were open in their communication, and very patient. And I'm glad that they took an optimistic view of what happened during their stay, and chose not to let if spoil their holiday. Issues with water pumps are very rare (this is the first time it has occurred in our Villa), and I'm glad that we could get it fixed as soon as possible. I'm really lucky to have such a good team!

Robert, thanks for your kind words despite the unforeseen challenges, and I look forward to having you, your friends and family at our place again. who brought it back to the team so that we could get it fixed as soon as possible. I'm really lucky to have such a good team!

fiona c
Melbourne Australia
“Great Location with Exceptional Service!”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Loved the location, right near all my favourite restaurants and boutiques but tucked away from the noise and chaos. Antonius is a brilliant owner with great communication to ensure your holiday will go to plan.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
dixiejohn...
Perth, Australia
“Wonderful accommodation”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Thank you Antonius for a wonderful stay back in April! Was a lovely villa and I highly recommend it! Around the corner from my favourite restaurant/bar La Favela ....... It is a must if you are wanting to be in thick of the seminyak action - that being said, it was also down a quiet lane, so the noise from the busyness of Seminyak didn't effect our stay. :-)

Travelling group: Extended Family
3 Aug 2016
OoH thanks a lot Dixie for staying with us.. we wish we can have u, your family and friends in our villa again oneday!! You guys awesome guests! !
janaseust...
Melbourne, Australia
“Paradise”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We were a group of 2 adults and four 16-17 year olds. When I asked each person what they would rate the villa out of 5, all rated 5/5.

The pictures on the site do not do it justice. The garden was in full bloom and lush and the pool was just beautiful. The rooms were very clean, as were the bathrooms (my big fear!). Air conditioning did not let us down.

The villa is equipped with everything you need and fresh fruit each morning was an added bonus.

The villa is located down a quiet laneway right in the heart of some of the best eateries and shopping in Seminyak. Far enough away though that when stepping into the villa, you felt were entering your own little piece of paradise. I also felt very safe walking down the laneway on my own at night as there was a 24/7 security guard located right next door to our villa.

Antonius was also very quick at responding to any questions and was very helpful.

Special mention to June and Bayu who attended to our every need; were incredibly helpful; and were just an absolute delight! Thank you ;)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The garden
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Jul 2016
Oh jana.. such a lovely words from u. U also very easy in communicating with us. And the boys also told me that u and your family been kind and lovely also.. looking forward to have u, your family and friends at our place again sometime in near future!!

Best regards
Antonius and Andrew
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing