“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles

Seminyak Lagoon All Suites
Ranked #8 of 103 Seminyak B&B and Inns
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I truely can't fault this hotel at all. I stayed at the downstairs room with direct access to the pool for a month. It was definitely my home away from home! Staff was helpful in every ways, very friendly, polite, professional and always ready to serve you with a smile at all times!

Missing it already and planning to come back again, very soon.

Big thanks to the staff who made my stay as comfortable as it could be!

PS- Free cocktails and canapés everyday between 5-6pm: Nice touch indeed. They even brought them to our room upon our request!

• Stayed July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were so lucky to find this hotel. The hotel it is not the easiest to find but once you know its location you would not stay in any other hotel! Seminyak Lagoon is a small boutique hotel by jln Kunti, very clean and the staffs are wonderful extreemely helpful with anything you need... They have complimentary shuttle mini van if you book it in advance to take you to the beach or a cab for rp 2k. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends which i already did and they all were pleased and found it really unexpectedly pleasant for the price that were paid for it was better than 4* hotel! Keep up the quality of service coz definitely we will go back next year!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank irbaaffan
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent visitor to Bali this year and enjoy trying different establishments although I do feel a tad guilty in staying at different venues as I get to really like the staff at most of the places I stay in.
Seminyak Lagoon is a really new property in Seminyak although some may think its on the "wrong" side of Sunset Road. I particularly like the location as access to many of the nicer parts of Seminyak is much easier than being in the hub of all the action. You are really a $2.50 taxi ride away from most of the areas you would want to visit around Seminyak. If you want to be next to the beach this is probably not the place to stay . For me , I have my own views of the quality of beaches here and would probably prefer to have a great lap pool or private pool where I am staying.
The area is quiet and only a bicycle ride away from great Spas and restaurants. The resort provides free bicycles which are pretty cool.
The rooms are modern, comfortable and well maintained. The decor is marimeko esq with colourful prints. Über cool android TV and great iPod docking station . For first timers using a TV set to access Outlook , videos or CD's is daunting but a huge sense of achievement when the (simple to some) technology is mastered. Bathroom is really modern and clean and nice toiletries are provided.
The staff are really great which does tend to be a trend in Bali.... And they were really happy to assist me in translating basic documents and answering questions. I forgot to mention that the curtaining they have is really good and you can black out your room for the luxury of sleeping in. Many places skimp on this and you are wide awake at 5.00 in the morning. I had a direct pool access room and enjoyed to ability to swim directly into the pool although it was a bit cool for me to do so . The upstairs rooms are just as good .
At the moment as the facility gains popularity they are offering a great opening rate including free first time use of the mini bar..... Never heard of that before but was happy to take advantage of it. Also they provide cocktail and canopies for an hour between 5 and 6 pm !.... At the moment.
I think prices will increase in the high season but at the moment, this place represents great value for money. I assume even in high season the prices will be relative . Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Asiafiles
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed in this new hotel for 1 night only from 2-3 June 2013 and I really had a great time. For sure I'll recommend this hotel to my friends and will come back again.
The room is clean and spacious with modern amenities, the staffs were friendly and the pool is nice! Although the location is a bit far from busy area of Seminyak, they provide free shuttle to Seminyak area and bike as well.
One more thing, the mini bar items are free, you will only need to pay for the refill.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice. We would never stay anywhere else in the beach areas of Bali. Close to Gado, Gado beach and lots of shops and restaurants, but in a quiet part of town.
The hotel has a shuttle that is always available or you can take a $2.00 taxi ride in to town. They also have bikes for free use.
Downstairs rooms open up to a lagoon style pool. The downstairs rooms are especially gorgeous and worth the upgrade.
The staff is professional and very friendly.
Breakfast was delicious.
Happy hour daily with free cocktails and sweets.
It was a great stay!

Room Tip: Choose a downstairs pool suite.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Went to Bali exactly a month ago, a short vacation of 5days/4nights. Stayed in Kuta/Legian area for the first 2 nights, and then moved to Seminyak Lagoon for the 2nd half of our stay. Kuta/Legian is a little busy and noisy (our hotel was right on the main Legian road). Moving to Seminyak Lagoon was such a contrast! Peace and quiet which I truly value, and I've not even started on how great the rooms were here!

Seminyak Lagoon is a small, but very new property - everything about it felt good, from the moment you step into the lobby to check in. Service was great - friendly and warm and made us feel right at home. The room was beautiful - modern, bright, clean - loved the decor, the spaciousness and the fact that there was an ipod dock, android tv, stocked mini-bar that we could take from free of charge for the first round, the pool right outside the room that you could jump into anytime, and the bathroom with access from the deck to make sure we could shower before jumping in and avoid wetting the bathroom on the way back in - such thoughtful design. I felt that for the price we paid, it was more than worth it!

The only thing that I didn't quite expect was that it was located a little far away from shops/restaurants. when I made my booking it looked strategic from the map, but as we were driving in, I realized it would be abit too far to walk out. At night it would be too dark also, as streets were quiet and streetlamps were dim. However - that didn't put a damper on things as the hotel was more than happy to drive us out to the shops when we needed to go out - we just had to make a reservation. If they were able to, they could also pick us up when we gave them a call. Otherwise we would just take a taxi back. But because the room was so comfy and nice, I didn't mind just staying at the hotel and enjoying the deck/pool/tv!

When we were there, we were probably almost the only ones there (felt like it) - occupancy was very low, so it was very peaceful and quiet. Which is exactly what i needed on this break. Breakfast was provided each day, and we had to decide what we wanted the night before by ticking on a menu at reception. You had a choice of afew local rice/noodle dishes or an american/english breakfast, and it would be served right to your room.

I think staying at Seminyak Lagoon really made my Bali holiday a great one overall, so I'm glad we chose to stay there!

Room Tip: If you like swimming, then definitely go for the rooms with pool-access. No stairs to climb too:)
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Eileen Grace L
Darwin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

I really enjoyed staying at Seminyak Lagoon Bali; firstly the location - some might consider it a little out of the way but for us it was perfect; within easy walking distance to the main part of Seminyak and our favourite restaurant and the Bali deli; the shuttle dropped us anytime we didn't feel like the walk. The staff were amazing, nothing was too much trouble. The room was well appointed, the bed and pillows were a dream - the most comfortable bed I've slept in, in all my trips to Bali. The wi fi worked all the time which was another highlight to be able to keep my business on track whilst on holidays.
Walking out of the room onto the deck with the pool right there was a dream. It was so relaxing; unfortunately I didn't have time to try the fitness centre - leave that for next time.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple