Seminyak Lagoon All Suites
The Amala(Seminyak)
  • Breakfast included
Seminyak Icon(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewslagoon suitepool accessandroid tvmini kitchensmall kitchenetteown transportgreat showerspacious roomsunset roadfree shuttle servicemain roadthe ground floortaxi ridewifi connectionupon checkthe hustle and bustlewelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in seminyak. The staff were there for your every need. On the bottom floor your balcony is the waters edge of the pool :). Breakfast was consistently very good. It's all very new and is run very capably. There wasn't once when I walked past a staff member and wasn't greeted with a genuine smile. They have a fitness room too which I used every day. When we come back to bali we will stay here again. Make sure to ask the front desk for one of the hotels cards which has a map on it ( to show some taxi drivers ), as its a newish area and 1 or 2 of them weren't quite sure where to go. It only costs about $1.5 aud to catch a cab into seminyak/ kuta. Amazing.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Thank for making my stay in Seminyak just utterly awesome. Incredible staff, really well spoken English, excellent facilities and the best showers I've ever used.

I stayed here for a week and it was the best experience I've had in Bali, and at a very affordable price. My only gripe was with the location, however this was a mere 20k rup to the centre of Seminyak for a cab, and at times there was a free shuttle service drop off available. Finding it initially was painful, however staying there most certainly was not.

Thank you for making my holiday in Seminyak so comfortable and awesome. There was even a mixup with my laundry once, which could have caused major problems, but they sorted it out by ferrying it over to my new accomodation for me!

Absolute tip top service. Love this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank personguytravellor
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I truely can't fault this hotel at all. I stayed at the downstairs room with direct access to the pool for a month. It was definitely my home away from home! Staff was helpful in every ways, very friendly, polite, professional and always ready to serve you with a smile at all times!

Missing it already and planning to come back again, very soon.

Big thanks to the staff who made my stay as comfortable as it could be!

PS- Free cocktails and canapés everyday between 5-6pm: Nice touch indeed. They even brought them to our room upon our request!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were so lucky to find this hotel. The hotel it is not the easiest to find but once you know its location you would not stay in any other hotel! Seminyak Lagoon is a small boutique hotel by jln Kunti, very clean and the staffs are wonderful extreemely helpful with anything you need... They have complimentary shuttle mini van if you book it in advance to take you to the beach or a cab for rp 2k. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends which i already did and they all were pleased and found it really unexpectedly pleasant for the price that were paid for it was better than 4* hotel! Keep up the quality of service coz definitely we will go back next year!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank irbaaffan
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

I am a frequent visitor to Bali this year and enjoy trying different establishments although I do feel a tad guilty in staying at different venues as I get to really like the staff at most of the places I stay in.
Seminyak Lagoon is a really new property in Seminyak although some may think its on the "wrong" side of Sunset Road. I particularly like the location as access to many of the nicer parts of Seminyak is much easier than being in the hub of all the action. You are really a $2.50 taxi ride away from most of the areas you would want to visit around Seminyak. If you want to be next to the beach this is probably not the place to stay . For me , I have my own views of the quality of beaches here and would probably prefer to have a great lap pool or private pool where I am staying.
The area is quiet and only a bicycle ride away from great Spas and restaurants. The resort provides free bicycles which are pretty cool.
The rooms are modern, comfortable and well maintained. The decor is marimeko esq with colourful prints. Über cool android TV and great iPod docking station . For first timers using a TV set to access Outlook , videos or CD's is daunting but a huge sense of achievement when the (simple to some) technology is mastered. Bathroom is really modern and clean and nice toiletries are provided.
The staff are really great which does tend to be a trend in Bali.... And they were really happy to assist me in translating basic documents and answering questions. I forgot to mention that the curtaining they have is really good and you can black out your room for the luxury of sleeping in. Many places skimp on this and you are wide awake at 5.00 in the morning. I had a direct pool access room and enjoyed to ability to swim directly into the pool although it was a bit cool for me to do so . The upstairs rooms are just as good .
At the moment as the facility gains popularity they are offering a great opening rate including free first time use of the mini bar..... Never heard of that before but was happy to take advantage of it. Also they provide cocktail and canopies for an hour between 5 and 6 pm !.... At the moment.
I think prices will increase in the high season but at the moment, this place represents great value for money. I assume even in high season the prices will be relative . Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013