“A lovely way to spend a day”

Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak
Ranked #35 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Gorgeous and glamorous W insiders come to 24/7 AWAY® Spa by W Hotels to escape the limelight. Experience a new level of relaxation at AWAY® Spa at W Bali – Seminyak, where natural elements, innovative facilities and immaculate service await. Wake up thoroughly energized and refreshed as our beauty spa treatments bring out the best in you. Open 24/7, the spa operates on "Whatever/Whenever® time - the first of its kind
Sharlston, Wakefield
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A lovely way to spend a day”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We visited W resort in January and were very impressed. The resort is well planned with gorgeous sunbeds, some are 4 posters with the most amazing cushions!! There are several pools that are of equal depth with a wide ledge that you can walk round leading to 2 restaurants. The ambience of the resort was very relaxing and peaceful. ... a day to remember.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mazza47

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fit for a goddess - W must stand for wow!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Looking for somewhere extravagant to treat myself on my birthday, I came across the Away Spa at W resort in Seminyak. I was initially hesitant when I saw the price list - facials around $100 Australian and massages between $75-$150.... however decided I wanted a special treat for my birthday......All I can say is wow. From the second the taxi drove up the tree arched driveway, to the ultra modern and opulent decor, I felt as if I'd already had my $$ worth. If you arrive half an hour early you are offered the use of the cold pool, hot plunge pool, steam room and oxygen therapy station. The treatment rooms are amazing, 5 star. The attention to detail, the professionalism and technique of the therapist were superb. the sun kissed facial was amazing and my skin was glowing when I left. I'm already planning my second visit back next week!

Visited June 2013