“A divine experience!”
Review of Aspya Day Spa

Aspya Day Spa
Ranked #25 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Aspya offers an award winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. Our Bali spa and salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A divine experience!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

What a way to spend a Saturday morning! Massage, pedicure (one of the best ever) and hair colour by the very talented Wilson! A must do every time you visit Bali!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kathrynregan
katvonK, Owner at Aspya Day Spa, responded to this review, 13 July 2013
We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Aspya. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your review :)

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Personal experience”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I found my visit to Aspya to be everything I had hoped it would be. The spa staff accommodated myself and 5 friends in the one sitting to a variety of amazing treatments. I will mention the one which recieved the most raves, though everything was wonderfull ( I had an amazing facial amongst other things)
The full body massage recieved rave reviews as it was so professional,it included some (semi)gentle yoga stretches, and a wonderful surprise in the form of a yoghurt and cucumber facial mask . This was mid treatment and just worked a treat. We really felt that we had been spoilt.
Hair Space !!!! what can I say. The maestro himself Bill Wilson is in charge and there is no one who cuts hair like Wilson. I was a regular cllient when he was in Perth and was delighted to have one of his special style cuts whilst in Bali recently. Believe me he has lost none of his touch !
Put it on your list of must does when visiting the Isle of Smiles.

2 Thank Lib6
katvonK, Owner at Aspya Day Spa, responded to this review, 13 July 2013
It's alway a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfection”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We recommend all at Aspya, lovely people that excel in every service they provide. We spent several hours getting pampered, if only we had discovered this one earlier so we had more time to revisit.
Rachel and Carl P

1 Thank RawBeast
katvonK, Owner at Aspya Day Spa, responded to this review, 13 July 2013
It's alway a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again.
Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant shaitsu massage”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I just had my first of many future visits to Aspya spa. I called for a massage appointment and got in the same day. The place was clean with an inviting, relaxing atmosphere. There was a wide variety of massages offered. The place was clean with an inviting, with a relaxing atmosphere. I received a very nurturing shaitsu massage. She paid close attention to my preferences and I could feel her warm reiki energy as she worked on specific areas that were stressed and sore. I havent found any other places in Bali that hit the spot like this one. I definitely recommend the shaitsu massage and plan on returning to try other services.

1 Thank Jaya M
katvonK, Owner at Aspya Day Spa, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Its alway a pleasure. Thank you for the great feedback.
Melbourne
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

I usually go to Spa Bali for my massages and treatments but found this little gem 200m from our villa (Uma Sapna). Prices are slightly less than Spa Bali for a comparative experience.
My husband had a great massage from Ketut while I enjoyed a pedicure (including paraffin wax treatment) from Santi.
We returned a few days later for my husband to have his hair cut by Bill- a lovely bloke (from Perth) who knows how to cut hair and was great for a chat and a laugh too.
The only slightly negative comment is that the music was more suited to the hairdressing aspect of the business rather than for a relaxing massage. But the place is clean, fresh, cool (air con) and well run- highly recommended!

1 Thank MacMol
katvonK, Owner at Aspya Day Spa, responded to this review, 5 May 2013
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed you treatments at Aspya. I have wonderful staff who love what they do and Wilson, hairstylist extraordinaire, is A...Mazing!! We look forward to seeing you both again on your next trip to beautiful Bali. Thank you. Karen