“Gel and Facial”
Review of Aspya Day Spa

Aspya Day Spa
Ranked #22 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Aspya offers an award winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. Our Bali spa and salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments.
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great little beaute place to visit with all the pampering. Fabulous gel nails for me and Ketut looked after Pete with the best massage. All his knots vanished and he was so relaxed. Opted for a facial each before we flew home to Sydney and went to heaven with the treatment. Bill is a hoot and entertainment in itself an artist hairdresser and clearly a foodie. Helped us with some of the new yummy places to eat and enjoy. Its not hard to do in Bali but some advice from ex pats working on the island help immensely. Do yourself a favour and be spoilt at Aspya.

1  Thank Fenima50
in 11 reviews
"amazing facial"
"minute massage"
in 6 reviews
"friendly and professional staff"
"face mask"
"attention to detail"
in 3 reviews
"couples massage"

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Once again I stopped into Aspya on my recent trip. Wilson made over my hair. Best it has ever looked!!! Had a Thai massage with Ketut- OMG I dies and went to heaven. He has the best hands in Bali. Thank you once again to all the wonderful staff xx

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I returned to Aspya Day Spa + Hair Space after a lapse of a few weeks and was so impressed
with the charming welcome at the front desk from - Pak Angga - who melts away all tension and
any other negative energy when you fall into the serenity of this wellness arena. I actually live
in Bali and so have the luxury of choosing any Spa to visit on a regular basis. I absolutely recommend ASPYA because of it's professional, punctual and lasting effects on both body and
mind. After several hours of indulgence with the Spa, massage, facial and manicure etc, the REAL
finale is draping oneself in the chair of the Hair Space and lapping up all the attention, laughs, & professional knowledge of the wonderful Australian master of colour and styling - Bill Wilson. Bali is so very lucky to have charmed Bill and influenced him to stay here and share his
incredible background with anyone fortunate enough to get an appointment with him. His
honesty about what you need to refresh, restyle or regain your best look with a new design,
maybe be daunting ...... but you are benefiting from many years of work at the top level of
hairdressing in Australia. Mmmmmmmmm, once again I have been revitalized and will be
definitely making my next appointment very soon with ASPYA. Team: keep up the standard of work ............Best wishes to Karen and Bill.

1  Thank Gwen K
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Well certainly the best I have been to in Seminyak after a good number of visits to Bali. 90 mins massage with Made was exquisite, my wife had excellent pedicure also. Clean, friendly, and skilled at a most reasonable price. Highly recommended !

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have been to many spas in Bali and this is second to none. The friendly, experienced and trained staff will make your visit one not to forget. Complete luxury and great value for money.

I was lucky enough to have the hot stone massage, facial, mani, pedi and a hair cut and blow dry by Wilson and cannot recommend Aspya's signature massage with Katut!

Thank you Aspya for making my Bali stay unforgettable! I'll be back soon!

katvonK, Owner at Aspya Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with most of the services you had at our spa. Sorry Ketut's massage was not to your liking as he is one of our most popular technicians. Maybe next time you could try one of our other massages. We look forward to seeing you again. Best regards.