“Just perfect :)”
Review of Aspya Day Spa

Aspya Day Spa
Ranked #25 of 119 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Aspya offers an award winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. Our Bali spa and salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Just perfect :)”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

So upset I only found this place on my last day in Bali!! Only negative is that they have only a small number of beds/therapists and could not accomodate for all my friends when I brought them all back the next time round. Beautiful fit out, skilled therapist, excellent value for money.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ginger_adams88

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Indulgence just off the beaten track”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hidden off the busy main streets of Seminyak we found Aspya Day Spa after a long afternoon of shopping. My partner and I both opted for the 'Sensational' massage and as we were a couple we were guided to the couple's treatment room. Upon entering the treatment room it was evident exactly how much care was taken to ensure the space is clean and comfortable with fresh linen and towels provided to us. The massage itself was 'Sensational' and different to others as the therapists use body butter as opposed to oils for the massages which apparently helps avoid heat rash once you return to the Bali heat.
Overall I felt relaxed and refreshed following my massage and we look forward to returning for another visit when next in Bali.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank VickiB22
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Loved 'The Sensational'”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Six friends and I went there several times over our 4-day Bali trip as it was right around the corner from our villa...

We all tried 'The Sensational' 60-minute massage, which was absolutely fantastic. The shea butter used (in place of the usual essential oil) was fragrant and left us feeling smooth and pampered, without the usual sticky/oily feeling you get from massages. We especially loved the cool cucumber/aloe face mask that was applied towards the end, and the hot towel rub downs. At just 180,000rp, this massage is definitely one everyone should try!

Other things we loved: The owner and front desk staff are friendly, polite and make every effort to remember your name and preferences. The spa itself is lovely - Serene, quiet and the treatment rooms/cubicles are very clean.

All in all, we left with a great impression. There are, however, just a couple of things I'd like to suggest:

1) 2 friends tried the deluxe manicure and pedicure. It would have been good if there had been cool hand dryers to speed up the drying of the nail polish, as the lacquer on both manicures bubbled up shortly after leaving the spa.

2) I tried 'The Shiatsu' 90-minute massage on my 2nd visit. It was pleasant enough until the end when the therapist placed her bare feet on my thighs as she pulled and stretched out my legs. Her feet was icy cold and a little clammy, which ruined the whole experience! Perhaps the therapists should use socks?

3) The therapist I had for 'The Shiatsu' also had breath that smelled very strongly of garlic. It wasn't really an issue until I was face-up and she was massaging my shoulders and neck. Breath mints would have been appreciated! :)

Visited April 2014
2 Thank April H
Perth, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Best massages”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

A bit more pricey than your usual $6 massage, but it was worth it. My husband and I went together. He had a male masseuse and afterwards could not fault it. Strong hands, good knowledge. It was lovely and relaxing. Beautiful inside. Good service. About 25 Au$$.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Belinda H
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Gel and Facial”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great little beaute place to visit with all the pampering. Fabulous gel nails for me and Ketut looked after Pete with the best massage. All his knots vanished and he was so relaxed. Opted for a facial each before we flew home to Sydney and went to heaven with the treatment. Bill is a hoot and entertainment in itself an artist hairdresser and clearly a foodie. Helped us with some of the new yummy places to eat and enjoy. Its not hard to do in Bali but some advice from ex pats working on the island help immensely. Do yourself a favour and be spoilt at Aspya.

Visited March 2014