“Absolute Luxury” 5 of 5 bubbles

Port Moresby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolute Luxury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Beautiful, friendly staff. Salon is immaculate and the ambience is alluring. A must to visit when in Bali!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jennadee123

Ghent, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Forgot to get a haircut before your holiday--get one here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Things got busy before leaving for Bali and I couldn't get my haircut beforehand. I was hesitant to get a haircut in Bali, because I didn't know what sort of quality to expect. I went to Aspya and received a fantastic, professional haircut! The stylist is highly-skilled, experienced, and knows how to cut YOUR hair. Definitely go to Aspya for a quality cut!

2 Thank Allison B
Bali, Indonesia
“Aspya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Thank you for the best cut and colour, it looks fantastic. My husband played his best game of golf after the massage he have.

Visited July 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Speechless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had a couples treatment consisting of a hot stone massage, scrub, bath and reflexology. Ive been to bali many a times and my regular spa was booked out.. I searched on google for another and stumbled across this amazing little gem. From the moment we walked in it was like my own little sanctuary... litterally just came out of there and felt the need to share. my massage therapist was ketut.. litterally translates to healing hands in my books. The hot stone massage was to die for and everything else was just perfect! My partner and I agree it was the best massage we've ever had. Needless to say I have a new favorite day spa and will be coming back for sure and telling all my virgin australia workmates as well as anyone who'll listen to make this a must do a few times during your stay.. amazingly well priced. Thibk they should be charging more.
Thanks guys... AMAZING

3 Thank markvelasquez
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous girls day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a find for four girls heading out for dinner on a special birthday. Bill and his team pampered us all, stunning hair styles, relaxation massages and pedicures. We left Aspya spa feeling gorgeous! We were so impressed we booked Bill again for hair cuts and blow waves two days later. We felt fabulous and highly recommend Bill and his team. If you make it here be sure to say hello to Angus whose charm and hospitality at the door adds to the fun.

4 Thank Louise S