“Nice Diving, very good equipment, friendly staff!”

Adventure Scuba Diving Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small company with a big personality! Adventure Scuba Diving Bali is a PADI 5 star dive center based in Seminyak, Bali. We offer a very personalised service for both diving and snorkelling, with day trips, courses and safaris for beginners and certified divers. Our staff are professional, highly trained and also very entertaining! This ensures that any day spent with ASDB involves humour, safety and new knowledge. We take great pride in our unrivalled customer service, so no need to look any further.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Diving, very good equipment, friendly staff!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was with Prashanti at the Tulamben Wreck for two dives.
Perfect weather, brand new equipment and 2 very nice and relaxing dives.
Pickup was on time, dives were done very professional.
I can only recommend Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, good job!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Our group, 2 divers and 3 snorkelers, had an amazing experience booking through Adventure Scuba Diving. They went out of their way to communicate the details of the trip and despite that I had phone troubles while confirming the booking, the staff were extremely patient and accommodating. Everything about the trip was perfect and by far the best dive company we have used across Thailand, Fiji, and Australia.
A definite must if you are in Bali.

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow Moment! Thanks!!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Before the Semiyak, Bali dive trip. I emailed many different dive shop, but Adventure Scuba Dive Bali were the most professional and most responsive to all my emails (Thank you Sam for being a patience guy.) I used Paypal to pay and the transaction was smooth and easy. The pick up time and location was clear and easy to follow. We were out with Darren. He was fun and professional. He will always give us a head up on what is going on next from boat pick up location to dive. He is a professional Master Diver and he for sure got all his skill under his belt. I did two dives in Manta Ray Bay and Crystal Bay. Manta Bay for sure given me the "Wow Moment!" and HD clear Crystal Bay! I for sure will use them again when I am in Bali again. Note: I went with my wife and she doesnt dive so ASDB suggested me this two locations which is perfect for snorkeler too.

Los Angeles, California
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Can't Be Any Better!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We spent 3 days at Seminyak in late May. We stayed at Sarinande Hotel since Adventure Scuba is just located right next to the hotel lobby.

Before our trip we emailed Sam for tons of question. Sam is very patient and very responsive. Payment was easy too.

The day of our tour, we met Darren at the shop. Darren asked what we expected and he would try to keep up to our expectations. Lucky us, we saw a group of 12+ manta rays, and we spent an hr diving/snorkeling around them. Totally amazing and speechless. Darren guided us step by step on everything so there was no surprise for anyone, very professional. The diving and snorkeling were amazing!

Darren is a very nice and funny but professional and serious at the same time. He experienced a lot and we talked about everything from places to food to coffee to politics. Glad we found our bff in Seminyak! Thanks Darren and Sam!!

Visited May 2014
Kalimantan, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Completed my open water with these guys today. They were amazing. Made us feel so comfortable and confident in the water, took us to the best sites and ensured we had a the best experience possible. Would 100% recommend.

Visited June 2014
ALifeLessOrdinary13, Guest Relations Manager at Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Hello Ladybugonsnapdragon, if thais your real name ;0

All jokes aside Darren had a great time taking you for your Open Water Course and hopes to see you back in Bali diving again.

Many thanks P and the team at ASDB