Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Great Scuba Diving Course experience with ASDB

ASDB is simply a wonderful place to learn everything about scuba diving. My experience in taking... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2021
Richard R
Semarang, Indonesia
Tulamben diving

Went on 2 dives at Tulamben on June 23, 2021. Stefan was my guide. We saw too many fish to list but... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2021
ncloewen
Bandung, Indonesia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from US$69.00
from US$40.00
from US$37.59
from US$35.83
1,182 results
All reviews nusa penida manta rays dive master padang bai open water manta point liberty wreck marine life crystal bay mola mola these guys fun dives awesome dive drift dives refresher course dive shop great instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

I had wanted to do a Manta Ray dive for many years, we did only see one on the day, but it was amazing! Did 3 dives around Nusa Penida, and the company was fantastic. My cousin was a first time diver and she completed an intro pool dive the day before and it was well worth it for her. All staff were very helpful and made sure we were always safe. Worth every cent, the whole day was very organised and everything ran smoothly and easily. Best diving I have done in Bali, and this was my 8th trip.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank 69karlat
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I had a great experience with Adventure Scuba Diving. I got my open water PADI certification with them. Diana was my primary instructor and she was able to teach me quite a lot, keep me safe, an also have a good time showing me cool fish and coral. She did an excellent job. We went to three different sites during my trip; Tulamben, Nusa Penida, and Padam Bai. My only reservation is that it was quite a long drive to drive to the sites and back from Seminyak every day.

Reviewed 6 July 2019

I booking the day trip diving in Nusa Penida through ASDB and the experience was far beyond my expectations.

First, the team was great. I talked with Adam though so many emails. This man has patience. He's really polite and helpful.

And Stefan, my diving instructor was incredible. He was friendly, engaging, fun; basically a cool dude. He helped me at every step of the diving, starting with the descension, holding on to me during the currents, and easing me with the ascension. Plus he can spot marine life really easily. Because of him, I got to see three awesome turtles.

The dives were beautiful. The water was perfect. I like cold water (first dive at crystal bay) but the warmer waters of the second and third dives changed my mind. The warmer ones were more enjoyable and there were more colorful life (coral and fish). By the way, the day trip was three awesome dives. It was a great and smartly planned itinerary.

The experience was by far my favorite part of my Bali vacation. You probably can dive with other companies but ASDB made the dives an experience I will never forget and I will be coming back for more with them.

Ask for Stefan if you can. He's a load of fun and the reason why I will book with them again.

Reviewed 5 July 2019

Went diving to Tulambem. I was picked upp when scheduled and everything was wery well organized. The team was really nice and we had a unforgettable diving experience.

Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

If you would like a safe and personal dive trip, this is the place to use.
The communication was helpful, fast and accurate. They were on time to pick us up on time. Our driver was good also nice and helpful. We had Aces as our dive master and she was awesome. I didn’t rent a camera before hand and they didn’t have any extra by the time it occurred to me, but Aces was kind enough to send me some pictures from our trip that she had taken. She was also helpful, informative and genuinely a lovely person!

The crew they have did a wonderful job with organization and keeping things running smoothly.

I would use these guys again in a heartbeat!