“A truly wonderful stay in Bali!”
other travellers have booked this property
view of Villa from Bale Swimming pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view of Villa from Bale
Swimming pool
indoor/outdoor living and dining bale
Sitting room and indoor dining
Indoor sitting area
view from dining
Kitchen and bar with bar stools
Kitchen
The Pool
Terrace
view of pool Bale
Garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
HBrennan7...
“A truly wonderful stay in Bali!”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed in this beautiful villa with two other friends and we absolutely loved it. The location was ideal as it was near cool bars, great shopping and yummy restaurants. The house was spacious, light and open, making it the perfect summer villa. It definitely made our short stay in Bali extra special, we didnt want to leave!

MouseMart...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“i wish I had never left!”
Reviewed 13 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This is a magical little spot in Bali. It was perfect for my holiday needs. Lovely enclosed villa with a charming garden and a warm pool to swim in with an area to sunbath! Often Bali villas have no sunlight as the gardens are completely shaded. The villa is lovely and open a bright with extremely comfortable beds and big bathrooms with open plan indoor/outdoor sitting room and kitchen. It is tucked away down a gang with a few other quiet villas but you feel safe to be there.
I had no problems with transport or direction back to the accommodation and it is nicely situated just out of the hustle and bustle of the main town.
I will be returning next year as I loved it so much!

Liked best: everthing
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Families with young children
morningto...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“GREAT QUIET VILLA IN UMALAS”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

The villa was was a lovely stay for our 4 nights in Bali. the peaceful environment, beautiful pool, gardens and its quiet surroundings make the villa a restful haven.

The staff are welcoming and Hannah was very professional very helpful with the booking.

the location of the villa hotel is ideal as it is 5-10 mins drive from Seminyak and very safe and easy to walk home. We rented scooters and drove to the beach everyday which is also only 10mins away. You can walk to the Canggu club and water park so it was great for the kids.

we would definitely return to Hannah's villa next time we go to Bali and we highly recommend this place! 5 stars!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool and the location
Liked least: having to leave
Roo R
London, United Kingdom
“A totally magical serene paradise!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in October 2014

Stayed for two weeks with a friend. Such a gorgeous house in a perfect location close to stunning beaches, great shopping and very cool bars. The villa has all the qualities and characteristics you could desire on holiday. The ideal place to stay if wanting to experience abut of luxury, tranquility and all Bali has to offer.

Liked best: the garden
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Erin S
“B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in September 2014

Stayed here for a couple of weeks. It was great to have a pool right outside! Lovely big bedrooms and bathrooms. Great location too! Made our trip to Bali a magical experience!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MissMilla...
Singapore, Singapore
“Charming, tranquil, beautiful”
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

This villa is just heavenly! I stayed for only a few nights but the second I pulled up out side the charming gates I felt instantly at home. Everything is this villa has been carefully thought out and considered. The interior is stylish, well laid out and cosy enough to make you feel at home, even if you are just by yourself. For families this villa is great too with twins beds and plenty of space to run around and play games. There is lots of space to lounge and relax in this villa- which I did a lot of! . The rooms are a good size with plenty of storage space and I could have spent hours in the massive bathroom lounging in the bath watching the TV - perfect!! The kitchen had everything in it I needed and there was a great little deli at the end of the road and a mini supermarket which made life very easy. The staff were helpful and polite and not intrusive in any way. The garden is amazingly pretty and well maintained and the pool and pool side area had everything I needed for some serious sun worshipping.. I really do feel as I found my home away from home in Bali. This villa is in a great location. It was so unbelievably quiet quite and peaceful yet only a short 2 min trip away form the shops and nightlife of Seminyak. It has has terrific wifi connection which I know can be difficult to find in Bali so was able to keep in touch easily with the 'real world' when I had to. I cannot fault this villa. I have travelled to Bali on many occasions and this is by far the most homely, relaxing and welcoming villa I had the pleasure to stay in.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Rosanna T
Singapore, Singapore
“Lovely homey stay”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

The place was lovely with a very homey feel which is what I was looking for traveling with my 1 year-old, parents and husband.
There were a few things that I wish I had known before-hand, like there not being air-conditioning in the main living room. We were there for a particularly hot few days and with a 1 year-old it was difficult to leave the sliding doors open with the steps. Secondly, that the villa owners have a cat. As someone who suffers quite badly from cat allergies it wasn't pleasant for me. There was cat hair everywhere when we arrived! I had to hide in the bedroom to escape the sneezing.
Those things aside which were very personal to my circumstance the villa is very beautiful with a lovely garden and swimming pool.

Liked best: Garden & pool
Liked least: Cat hair everywhere and no air-con in the living areas
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with pets
Management Response
10 Feb 2015
hi
Thank you for your review and pleased that you had a lovely time. I apologise for the heat in the main room. Unfortunately with open plan high ceilinged rooms, it is virtually impossible to make an impact on the temperature with AC. That's why the whole room can be opened up to the garden with sliding doors and we have floor and ceiling fans. December is height of wet season and can be very humid. All bedrooms are AC. But i will add more fans to the main room. Thank you for this feedback.
re the cat hair. Again, I apologise. We have no cats in the house so the cat hair must have been in the garden. I will check with my staff and always ensure no cats in the vicinity. Once again thank you for choosing my villa to stay and i hope we can welcome you again .
best wishes
Hannah
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing