“Burger me it's tasty!”
Review of Wacko Burger Cafe

Wacko Burger Cafe
Ranked #22 of 579 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: American, Australian, International, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are located on Jalan Drupadi across the street of the Harris Hotel Seminyak. Please call us for direction
Reviewed 11 June 2014

When I ate at a few of the best restaurants Seminyak had to offer I was puzzled by how an inconspicuous little corner cafe with a name like Wacko could possibly come out number 1. But these burgers are about the best I've tasted anywhere. They're not greasy, they're beefy and really tasty. I went for the Hawaiian v burger and I can certainly recommend it. Sure it's not the romance on the beach number, but when you're noodled out, give one a try for lunch, you won't regret it.

1  Thank nobby132
Write a ReviewReviews (2,720)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The burgers here are top notch for such a good price and I especially love their milkshakes!! Highly recommend to anyone who are burger lovers. You will not regret it. REMEMBER to go with their Malt milkshake or Strawberry milkshake!

The staff service was excellent too as my bf and I reached Bali late. 20 minutes before their last order time we had our villa call them and over the phone, the waitress efficiently recommended their best dishes and drinks. When we rushed down to collect 10 minutes later, they were preparing to close but our food was ready! We were very thankful because if not, we would have missed such good food!

2  Thank Tnana0206
Reviewed 9 June 2014

If you are fed up eating Asian food & crave a tastey burger and fries, this is the place for you. You can eat in aircondioned comfort away from the heat of the day. Waitresses are very friendly. A burger without fries is rp42k. Add idr10k for nice fries.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

It's worth finding this little cafe recommended on TA, it's tucked into a corner of other restaurants and cafes near the markets. The service is great and the food is fantastic, they even do takeaway. It's a nice break from all the other food whilst on holiday, your not left feeling heavy or greasy. I personally recommend the Down Under Burger (beef), they ask how you like your meat done and also your egg. Seriously worth it! Yum!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good burger joint. (bread is oven, meat is med-rare with grilled outside)
Finally I find a place with a big burger (500g of meat)
Missing a challenge of huge burger for free.
Missing a bit of communication.