“Perfect for a Girl's Getaway!”
Review of Luna2

Luna2
Ranked #14 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is a hidden gem. I wish I could keep it as a secret, but I have just been raving about it since I came back. After touring the island for a week, Luna2 was the perfect end to a girlfriend getaway. The location is amazing, right by the beach, and so close to the restaurants and shopping streets. But really, we didn’t really want to leave the hotel. Jonah and his staff treated us like movie stars! They arranged manicures and massages by the pool (the coolest pool you’ll find in Bali!), and catered to anything we needed. We were just blown away from the moment we stepped inside. And I should mention the food! It was like we were in NYC or Vegas, the flavors and presentation were amazing. We were the annoying tourists taking food pics… but we weren’t the only ones! It was by far our favorite hotel that we stayed at on our trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kimberly L

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We couldn't have asked for a better stay at Luna2 Studio Hotel. They really have nailed the design, it's unlike any hotel I've ever seen and it's perfectly located on the beach in Seminyak, close to all of the hot bars, restaurants and hotels. From the moment we arrived, when we were greeted by 6 staff and handed a glass of champagne and canapés, our time at Luna2 was perfect.

The rooms are next-level cool with every gadget you could possibly want - multiple TVs, iPod Dock and iPod complete with a library of funky tunes, huge bathrooms and comfy beds.

The staff are ultra-friendly and all remembered our names with a huge smile and were always willing to go out of their way to make sure we had a great stay. We had several recommendations for places to go to for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinking and they were spot on with every one - it's great to have staff that are in tune with the 'places to be' in Bali.

The private nightclub 'POP!' downstairs is great fun if you're there with a group, with the staff happy to open it up for you and play your music through their huge soundsystem. You can also chill out in your private movie cinema and watch a movie of your choice!

The poolside area is fantastic as well, we had it to ourself the entire stay.

All in all, it was a perfect stay! With only 14 rooms at the hotel, the level of service is next level with the number of staff always outnumbering guests. You can't go wrong by staying there.

Room Tip: Upgrading to the Grand Studio is well worth it - the rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jesse W
Luna2_Bali, General Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Jesse

Greetings from the Island of the Gods.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will let the team know that they helped you have a great stay with all of us. At Luna2 we are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon. Please do contact me personally next time so I may extend to you a personal rate.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Luna2 studio hotel is a located in the middle of Seminyak (hotspot) with easy access to the beach. You can walk up the beach to Ku De Ta and Potato Head within a couple of minutes.
I never saw such a well-designed hotel before. They do offer very huge suits, designed in various ways (retro, chic, avant-garde, space-age, pop art). In short, this seems to be unique in Bali. The
service was also amazing, very friendly and attentive.
Luna2 offers a great restaurant (Orbit) as well as a rooftop bar. You'll also find huge pool in Mondrian-style (awesome!) with day-beds for all-day chill-out. Additionally, the hotel has its own cinema with very comfortable lounge seats.
Although the price is not cheap you really get a lot for your money - Luna2 is worth it!

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend the sunset studio with a nice sea-view!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CCA2710
Luna2_Bali, General Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear CCA2710

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had a VIP pass thru immigration which was very convenient. I didn't have to wait long to pass thru immigration as it was already taken care of Luna2 Staff. Luna2 is located in the middle of Seminyak which is easy access to Ku De Ta and Potato Head. They have friendly, attentive staff. I would definitely go back again on my next visit to Bali.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Rai L

Greetings from the Island of the Gods.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will let our VIP immigration and Luna2 Team know that they helped you have a great stay with all of us. At Luna2 we are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Taking a trip through Seminyak always fun. This place is located in the heart of Seminyak with easy access to the beach. I stayed here for a weekend getaway and I feel like a rock star! They have the most creative interior design in Bali, pop culture, edgy and ubber cool concept. I love every single details of their amenities, from the room to the art wall, graphic design, to the Monopoly corridors and Legos are mind blowing. They also have a private cinema, amazing isn't it?. Their color is everywhere, which is cool. It’s my summer pop in Bali. Service are amazing, they have friendly staff and very attentive to details.

My favorite lunch is Fish and Chips, their presentation is great, and fish is tasty, decent portion, crunchy French fries, appealing ingredients. I recommend you to try their lunch. Oh.. not to forget about their in room dining – as they called IN FLIGHT DINING, you’ll be surprised how creative this menu served exactly the same lay out and presentation like what you get in flight but even better!

I am looking so forward to experiencing Luna2 Studio again! Never miss the season in Bali, especially during midyear with lots of festival (music, food, etc) on the island. Thank you Luna2 Studio and team for your personal creative touch, it was an amazing experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BulanBoo
Luna2_Bali, General Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear BulanBoo,

So glad you were able to experience our authentic Luna2 hospitality.
We will share your comments with the Team, especially F&B and the Cinema crew.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wow. Wow. Wow. THANK YOU to everyone at Luna2 for such a great vacation! I would normally never think to stay at a design hotel with two young kids, but it was like it was designed FOR kids… big kids too! The colors were so bright, and the hotel is designed for nothing but FUN! There’s Monopoly, legos, and even Thunderbirds everywhere! I felt like a kid too! We loved the pool (you won’t find anywhere with more pool toys!), but the highlight was definitely the movie theatre. Thanks to the staff for watching the boys (a night of hot dogs and popcorn) while the hubby and I were able to escape for dinner.

Thank you again, Luna2, we can’t wait to come back and see everyone again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SKM381

Dear S1mone123

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. We have placed particular touches for our kids and the family guests and appreciate that you all enjoyed this. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! I started my day with an amazing breakfast, spent the day lazing by the pool, enjoyed a massage in my room after lunch (bliss!) then whiled away the afternoon watching a movie (with popcorn) in the awesome private cinema. Sunset cocktails on the roof with views to die for...then dinner in the restaurant with food to die for! I was so sad to leave and I cant wait to go back! If you are looking for something a little different, then look no further!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dayu Sri H
Luna2_Bali, General Manager at Luna2, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Dayu Sri H,