“Beautiful, new, modern villas in a tranquil surrounding in seminyak”

delMango Villa Estate
Ranked #237 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful, new, modern villas in a tranquil surrounding in seminyak”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights in October. We found delmango to really exceed our expectations all round. Upon arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink, taken to our room. Throughout our entire stay I did not hear any noise apart from the waterfall of the pool and the sound of nature which is very rare in bustling Bali. The one bed villa is v large, big living space and bedroom is large with two bathrooms, one outside and one inside. The small touches were appreciated, nexpresso machine, jacuzzi section of the swimming pool, epic sound system, waterfall in the pool, outdoor shower, a private garden located at the back of the villa with a set of table and chairs to read a book with its own private entrance. Decor wise, tasteful,white, understated. Service was good, breakfast was nice but there's plenty of near by options with taxis plentiful or a mere walk to one of the main streets of seminyak. The villas are guarded so you always feel safe as I've heard some bad stories of theft in Bali recently so this was a relief. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this villa and even though I went without knowing what others had thought of it (apart from the article in the Australian) I'm extremely glad I took the chance and booked my stay here rather than go where everyone else goes. I am looking forward I going back there again in the future. Give this place a go if you want a relaxing peaceful place to rest as it's beauty and charm make it a stand out in seminyak for me. The pictures simply don't do it the justice it deserves.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Ljspurls
DelMango B, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear Ljspurls,

We are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience.
It is such a pleasure to be appreciated by impeccable guests such as yourself...

Rest assured we will keep it up and continue a customer-centric service as well as maintaining on being a 5* accommodation choice for the discerning travelers.

We await your return to your Bali home!
deLMango Villa Estate Team,

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Korean first
Travellers also viewed these Seminyak hotels
TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak
The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa
The Seminyak Suite Private Villa
Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa

Been to delMango Villa Estate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about delMango Villa Estate

Property: delMango Villa Estate
Address: Jl. Raya Seminyak | Gang Taman Sari, Seminyak 80361, Indonesia
Region: Indonesia > Bali > Seminyak
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #237 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££££
Hotel Class:4 star — delMango Villa Estate 4*
At the epicenter of lifestyle, deLMango exudes tranquility in spite of. This eco inspired estate is contemporary and sustainable with top-of-the-line amenities. Each of the 12 private villas exclusively surrounded by lush vegetation is yours to call home - from your every detailed specification, to your very discriminating taste.To capture the essence of Bali, each villa is furnished with design elements of recycled timber and natural stone; while reception and spa are laced with sturdy bamboo and showered with natural light.With wide array of in-villa services, deLMango appeals from the adventurous family to the individualistic business traveler in search of that lasting experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your delMango Villa Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
DelMango Villa Estate Bali/Seminyak