“Best Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
delMango Villa Estate
Ranked #260 of 426 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day in more ways than one. And having them at MANGOlia Restaurant in deLMango Villa didn't disappoint. Like many tourist that stays in simple accommodations that don't have kitchen facilities, I would recommend them to have it here. The restaurant just opened to non-in-villa guest and is priced reasonably. See the very filling well-presented breakfast I posted. I only was disappointed with the papaya in the fruit platter not being ripe enough, but everything else is customized to my wants! Just the way i wanna start the morning! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
deLMango Bali V, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear AileenSy_1984,

Our pleasure that you enjoyed your breakfast with us,
We ensure that all meals prepared and served in our kitchen should put a smile on our guest's face!

And with just 100m in from the popular Seminyak Road (in through Gang Taman Sari), we prove to be the favorite even of the guests in the surrounding villas - especially for breakfast.
Open from 0800-2230H everyday, do visit us anytime you want! *24hours in-villa dining. :)

We will see you again, most definitely!
For now, and once again, pleasure to have served you.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed in Delmango for 3 days in June with my wife and Son. Delmango has managed to build a serene environment among the chaos of Seminyak! Just a 100m walk away is the main street of Seminyak with all the hustle and bustle of the street. Yet , when in your Villa , I felt that no one exists within miles.

Very nicely fitted Villas with pool attached was relaxing. Small pool but was enough for me to chillout in with my family.

I loved the Bfast and was actually was the highlight of the day. We chose to have the Bfast in the Villa instead of the Restaurant and the Chef came and explained each item in person!
The staff were helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Kumar69744
DelMango B, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Kumar69744,

Our pleasure that you have had a delightful stay! Your family is such a great guests to have and we are very happy to assist and serve.

Indeed we are situated right in Seminyak Road yet no hustle and bustle from the busy shopping/lifestyle destination can disturb you in our villas. The birds chirping and your own personal waterfalls ease you in to your holiday mood.

The breakfast has been receiving raves and even nearby villa's patrons would come and have a quick bite for the very delicious spread! The Chef sends his regards and was happy you enjoyed his preparation.

We will see you again, most definitely!
For now, and once again, pleasure to have served you.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at DelMango in Bali for 7 nights in May 2014. We were looking for some quiet and this was the PERFECT place for it! it was really a pleasure to stay there.
Service is very friendly and helpful, the villas provide a lot of privacy yet are still very spacious. The outside is designed very nicely and invites to lounge around!
For us, the location was perfect. Enough off the main road so it is very quiet yet still close to nice restaurants & beach clubs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StefanSchuppi
DelMango B, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear StefanSchuppi,

Truly delightful to have met and served you and Miss.

We are very happy that your visit here was most fulfilling and relaxing (for your surfing and her shopping). Miss found it very conducive to study for her exams at the privacy and comfort of our restaurant, we're very glad.
Trust that you will be back from Beijing to Bali soon, as I fear the team misses you guys already!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We chose to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary by staying at the delMango. The first villa we were given had no cold water, only very hot water. The staff requested that we shower in another villa and then return to our villa--we were shocked to say the least. After pushing the issue the staff finally agreed to move us. However, the villa we were moved to had no hot water but only cold water. After laughing and finally getting cleaned up, we checked the water heater and advised the staff to please increase the temperature, when we returned, we found they had so that was appreciated.

To give the owners their due, the design is unique and the location is close to the center of seminyak. The villas are private and very well suited for couples or those travelers not requiring a community pool. Spa is not finished but the staff will call a massage therapist if requested. The choice of furnishings and others items does not correspond with the price that is charged.

Overall, I don't recommend a stay here, the breakfast features bread that is as hard as a baseball and it was clear that no one had sprayed for mosquitoes in some time so even though the staff was kind enough to burn the anti-mosquito incense--it didn't help so we could not fully enjoy the outdoor area of the villa.

I have been in Indonesia as an expat since 1995 and have been to Bali well over 30 times staying in everything from no star to exclusive villas and this is the first time I have had an experience this disappointing. The price is high compared to what is being offered and service is well below the standard--better values can be found in proximity to delMango.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lobotravel8
DelMango B, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear lobotravel8,

Thank you for the time you have given in pursuit of our improvement.
The owners are delighted to hear that deLMango design as well as the location are well appreciated.

As for our concern on mosquito, we had to find the sweet-spot on ensuring our guest can enjoy the Bali open-style living concept without being attacked, henceforth, in every bedroom you will find a very comprehensive mosquito "defense kit" to protect you. Each kit consists of : Aerosol spray, coil, electric repellent as well as an organic anti-mosquito skin-safe spray.
We are deeply sorry that the bread you have had is not as crisp as how it usually is. It was toasted from the main kitchen and it have cooled down when you had them. With your valuable feedback, however, we'll have them toasted in-villa from now on (as each villa have their own toaster, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker & stove burner). We appreciate the information on our villa having no-cold-water on the night of your stay. It was duly fixed first thing in the morning. There had been a technical challenge on the cold water pipe that supplies the cold water which resulted in just having hot water.

Once again, apologies that you have had such a bad experience, and we wish you a better stay on your next visit to Bali.
We are grateful for guests such as yourself to keep us at a constant pursuit to improve.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great place to hide in very busy Seminyak. The Rooms with private pool, own garden little garden and open kitchen and living room are really stylish and comfortable. The beach is a 15 minute walk away. Great for couples who seek total privacy and relaxation rather than beach fun.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Georg W
DelMango B, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Georg W,

Thank you for your visit and stay with us,

Your comfort and relaxation is in our utmost priority, and it will be an understatement to say you have been an amazing guest! Till next time,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Recently returned from a three night stay at Del Mango,and in a two bedroom villa. On booking the villa I did not realise that a two bedroom was actually two seperate villas in the same enclosed area! So, a very large space that would be more than suitable for either two couples, or, a family of four or five.

As mentioned in the other review, while the location is off the busy main street, it is very quiet and secluded, with many shops/cafes/restrauants just down the road.

If you are looking for a quiet, modern and trendy place to stay, this is an ideal place. I also found the food was of good quality and there was a large selection.

I do have one negative to report. On arrival at the airport, the driver picked us up, that was no problem, however he did not know where the villas were! He took us to the wrong villa and I had to point out several times that he was wrong. He did not seem to even know where Del Mango was. I have been to Bali many times so I wasn't overly concerned, however this would be a little unnerving to new visitors.

Also, small things like there being no bins in the villas or the kitchen area, and no tea/coffee making facilities. And one more thing, there is no bar, so if you feel like a cocktail, you can't get one there.

However, these are just small issues, and, as the complex only has a small number of villas overall, I can understand why there would not be a bar!

Overall, I would recommend this villa, we had a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
DelMango B, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear jetjip,

You are much too kind, thank you for your wonderful review.
And we are glad you had such a great stay. deLMango is truly a beautiful and relaxing villa here in Bali Seminyak.

We have noted on your opportunities for our beverage, now we are firming out widening our range. While on the transfers, the cabs are now getting more acquainted with our brand new property - it has been 7 months now. We can arrange a chauffeur on your next arrival to avoid this experience.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights in October. We found delmango to really exceed our expectations all round. Upon arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink, taken to our room. Throughout our entire stay I did not hear any noise apart from the waterfall of the pool and the sound of nature which is very rare in bustling Bali. The one bed villa is v large, big living space and bedroom is large with two bathrooms, one outside and one inside. The small touches were appreciated, nexpresso machine, jacuzzi section of the swimming pool, epic sound system, waterfall in the pool, outdoor shower, a private garden located at the back of the villa with a set of table and chairs to read a book with its own private entrance. Decor wise, tasteful,white, understated. Service was good, breakfast was nice but there's plenty of near by options with taxis plentiful or a mere walk to one of the main streets of seminyak. The villas are guarded so you always feel safe as I've heard some bad stories of theft in Bali recently so this was a relief. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this villa and even though I went without knowing what others had thought of it (apart from the article in the Australian) I'm extremely glad I took the chance and booked my stay here rather than go where everyone else goes. I am looking forward I going back there again in the future. Give this place a go if you want a relaxing peaceful place to rest as it's beauty and charm make it a stand out in seminyak for me. The pictures simply don't do it the justice it deserves.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Ljspurls
DelMango B, General Manager at delMango Villa Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Ljspurls,

We are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience.
It is such a pleasure to be appreciated by impeccable guests such as yourself...

Rest assured we will keep it up and continue a customer-centric service as well as maintaining on being a 5* accommodation choice for the discerning travelers.

We await your return to your Bali home!