“This Wave is for you!!”

Desu de Bali Surf - Surfing Courses
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Om Swastiastu Desu de Bali Surf is a Private Surf Instructor for individuals or, if you prefer, your small group of friends/family. We exclusively offer private coaching which makes Desu de Bali Surf unique as the focus is always 100% on your goals.
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

It was such a great amizing Time with you together!!! We learnd a Lot and it was always uncomplikated and you are a very friendly and funny guy who surs like god!

Always again!!!!!! Always again!!!! Always again!!!!

Best greetz and Take Care of you!!!

Chris and Dennis from germany ✌️

6  Thank Chris24103

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I just came back from a trip in Bali and am very happy I found Desu on trip advisor. I contacted him by email and he responded promptly. Lessons with Desu were a lot cheaper than all the surf schools i googled so i decided to go with him. Desu took me to three different beaches and i found myself progressing very quickly day by day as he is a very patient nice guy who i felt very comfortable with. He knows his beaches and his waves and is a good surfer himself. I was able to experiment with different boards on both beach and reef breaks. He taught me about wave theory and rips and also picked me up at the hotel dead on time. When surfing in Bali it is best going with a local as they know the best spots. Desu and his wife also run a home stay hotel where they accommodate too. I will definitely stay with them next time as they are both lovely people and the place looks nice. Definitely will be seeing Desu again soon when i go back to Bali.

5  Thank JOHNNGO
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The surf looked excellent. The recent rains seemed to have inundated the beach with floating plastic rubbish , which was awful and I soon left the beach . Shame. Guess I missed the good times and went into the beach hotel to swim in their pool and drink their beer.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Enjoy the lesson, Enjoy the surfing, Enjoy Desu teach to catch the wave. Will be back again for more.. Very nice guy.. See u again Desu..

4  Thank RidwanAli
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This guy will try everything to give you a good time as well as teaching you everything you need to know about surfing. He keeps his groups small, which means you basicly get a private lesson

4  Thank Mathieusmey