“Delish”
Review of Lello Lello - CLOSED

Lello Lello
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lello Lello’s aim is simple – To create the freshest most exquisite handcrafted gelato and sorbettos from scratch.With flavours changing every day, Lello Lello will drive you crazy with desire for the intense flavours of their delicately crafted, boundary pushing, original, Lello Lello recipes, married together with the traditional favourites we all know and love! Many of their original flavours become so popular they surface time and time again, like an old pop star making a comeback… and the duds are sentenced to a scrapbook of history!But what Lello Lello will always ask… Is what are YOU flavouring today?
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We came there for afternoon gelato and found out that the smell of curry was strong enough to make us stay further till 5 pm when they're ready to serve for dinner. So we had canai with the lamb curry, and it was worth waiting for.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

After reading the other raving reviews I was surprised by the poor quality of the gelato I had here. My gelato was grainy, fairly tasteless and heavy. Not at all what I'd consider to be good ice cream. It wasnt cgeap, I didn't eat half and was left wishing I'd opted for a store bought ice cream instead.
On the recommendation of a fellow customer I did return for dinner from the attached 'petite india' which served a pretty reasonable curry with the best chappati I've ever had. The curries are all slow cooked and it showed! Definitely wish I'd had more nights to work my way through the different curries!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We came here around 10 just to get gelato like people say in trip advisor. Place nice to hang out. Gelato was terrific. Staff service was quick n nice. Really recommend dessert if u don't have anywhere else to go at nite. Also i saw a lot of people order for something like prata bread with curry beef. Look good to me but I'm just too full. Worth to try n will come back for the prata

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

great place they opened up until 10 or 11 pm i forgot.not likely other cafe that sells gelato

great service,great place,good gelato!

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

After the coldest bintang I had had so far, I ordered the most delicious beef rendang. It was a little late in the night so we had to share our roti (noooo I wanted my own they were so tasty and also tried the chapati. . The service was quick and lovely.. and super cheap as well. Curry, rice, roti and beers for about $15.. The next day decided to try the gelati.. the oreo one was amazing! ! Will def go back!!!