“Delicious gelati”

Lello Lello
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Indian, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lello Lello’s aim is simple – To create the freshest most exquisite handcrafted gelato and sorbettos from scratch.With flavours changing every day, Lello Lello will drive you crazy with desire for the intense flavours of their delicately crafted, boundary pushing, original, Lello Lello recipes, married together with the traditional favourites we all know and love! Many of their original flavours become so popular they surface time and time again, like an old pop star making a comeback… and the duds are sentenced to a scrapbook of history!But what Lello Lello will always ask… Is what are YOU flavouring today?
melbourne australia
“Delicious gelati”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Tried the gelati at Lello Lello, for the first time yesterday. Delicious !!! We had the salted caramel, Oreo and raspberry. All melt in your mouth. Staff were lovely, sending over samples for us, aft we had finished our glasses. Would definately recommend for all ice cream lovers.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Lalaland
“Delish ice cream!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Went there with my 3yo daughter, love the place, simple and chic. Love the ice cream, delicious. Can't wait to go back.

Bali, Indonesia
“No menu to read at the table”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I went to the restaurant for dinner with family and my 3years old daughter who gets too excited for gelato. The gelato was delicious. There no menu to read on the table. The waitress told is the menu was written on the wall and she can explain all the menu available, although I much prefer a menu list I can read on the table so I can decide what I want to eat instead of wandering around to see menus written on all different walls.
The roti is very delicious and tasty. It is cheap too, although the roti came with no curry or other dip. We ended up to order a small bowl of veggie curry which is very expensive, but eating roti canai without curry is just too plain. Later we found out that the curry and other condiments are available at the counter but no one told us. The food is actually very good but the small space, no menu to read on the table and people smoking inside the restaurant is really a turn off

1 Thank Utary D
“Gellato to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

On the recommendation of a friend we visited Lello Lello and weren't disappointed. The Gellato was beautiful, I would highly recommend!

Denpasar
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The worst service that I ever had. I got recommendation from my friend about this restaurant. That's why I asked my friends to go there to try. We went there around 23.10. At the beginning, no one let us know that they close at 23.30. We didnt finish our food and drink yet when they said that they are closed. One of their staff said that we can stay there until I finish my wine. While I was drinking the wine, another staff (most probably senior staff since he keep saying his staff) ask me and my friends to go by saying that he needs to turn off the light. Nice way to ask your customer to go out from your restaurant. We were still there because his staff said that we can stay. That guy who 'politely' asked us to leave the restaurant was the rudest restaurant staff that I had ever met in Bali. Indeed he said sorry because his staff didnt inform the closing time at the beginning but he didnt sincerely doing it. When we walked out of the restaurant, that rude staff said the owner of lolle lolle restaurant will get angry if the owner knows there is a customer staying at the restaurant when the restaurant is closed. We were wondering, Is it true if the owner of the restaurant will get angry to the staff who let their customer to finish the food/drink when the restaurant is closed? We said then we want to meet with the owner and this rude guy start to yell at us. Asked why we want to meet the owner. Yell to your customer in any kind of situation, for me that was so rude. Your staff really need to get more training of how to handle customer.

• Visited June 2014