“Moxx Fitness Centre”

MOXX ! Spa & Bodytec Seminyak
Ranked #61 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: MOXX SPA Our concept: Professional Spa-Treatments at very competitive prices. 1 hr body-massage 75K 1 hr foot-massage 65K Nail-Polish OPI 80K Nail-Polish CND Shellac 150K Waxing, Braiding, Facial Nice clean place. Friendly, mostly english speaking therapists. Do yourself a favor ! MOXX BODYTEC the famous 20 minute EMS-training (electro-muscle-stimulation). Powered by MIHA BODYTEC, Germany Muscle-building, Fat-loss, Lower-back-problems, Flexibility,Cardio 20 minutes 2x a week covers all your fitness-needs With Personal trainer, by appointment only. Single Session 295K
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Moxx Fitness was a fabulous new experience.
The staff were amazing - knowledgable and extremelky helpful.
I will be returning for a workout on my next visit to Bali later this year for sure.
I would reccomend anyone who is into sport and fitness to give this exciting new concept a try.

1  Thank Narellealisa

Reviewed 17 January 2014

still want to stay in shape while on holidays but dont want to spend hours in the gym....MOXX is the place.. 20 mins twice a week... fantastic!
Dont even have to lug around gym clothes/shoes.... they supply the clothes to wear!

4  Thank Dee F
Reviewed 30 December 2013

For anyone who wants a firmer more toned body without having to spend hours in the gym, head to MOXX and make it a core part of your fitness program. It takes a couple of times before you get into the groove, but after the first week I could already feel like my muscles were firmer and I felt much more fit just walking around. I would recommend MOXX in addition to cardio and sports such as biking, surfing, running etc, for those that really want to be fit. For others that are busy working and don't have a lot of time, just going to MOXX a couple times a week will get them in shape and keep them from going soft. Just try it and you'll see!

2  Thank TimBali13
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Four hours worth of working out at the gym in 20 minutes? Genius!
Done three sessions and heading back for more - once a week is all you need :)

Reviewed 25 December 2013

I've been going to Moxx twice a week for last 6 weeks and noticed a huge difference in my overall shape and fitness. It was quite surprising actually in a positive way.

Also, after not playing tennis for a few weeks I went back to the courts and I had way more strength and power in every aspect of my game, even though previously I had always been doing gym workouts, Moxx added a whole new level to my serve and stamina on the court.

I think Moxx is a great way to strengthen and firm up areas in the body that are hard to get at through traditional workouts.