“A Peaceful and sweet place to stay”
Review of Hu'u Villas Bali

Hu'u Villas Bali
Ranked #81 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a 2-bedroom villa for 3 nights. It is an awesome place to stay and do nothing, simply enjoy the peaceful environment around. I prefer this than W which is on the same street, as it provide the real Balinese environment. Food is ok, try the Lahsa at the restaurant, it is unexpectedly good. If you want to explore an even better meal, try Bambu which is just next door. Don't forget to book in advance, as it is always full.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Seeds-HM, Manager at Hu'u Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2014

Dear Habibichan

Thank you for sharing a very positive review on Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled to know that you had a wonderful stay at the same time you have also enjoyed the villa’s ground and its facilities.

Once again, thank you and I already look forward to welcome you back for another hu'u experience.

Rully Wiguna | Resident Manager

There are newer reviews for Hu'u Villas Bali

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had a 4d3n stay at Hu'u villa, it is a totally serene and nice pool villa. I left my wallet and cash in the safe without realising I left them behind. The hotel staff who found my belonging immediately emailed me. However it was too late as I was about to board the plane. They were kind enough to find out about the courier service and ready to return to me. And so happen my friend was there in Bali and willing to collect on my behalf. The staffs were totally professional in handling the handover and I received everything without a single cent/ doc missing. I am really glad about their service. What more can you ask for when choosing a stay for your vacation? You can totally trust the staffs from Hu'u Villa!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear AdY721

Thank you so much for penning your recent experience on Trip Advisor.

It’s an honor for us to read a wonderful points that you have mentioned regarding to our staff . Allow me on behalf of the entire team to once again thank you for your wonderful comment, we do highly appreciated as guest satisfaction is our utmost priority.

We already look forward to your return in our villa!

Rully Wiguna | Resident Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We (4 adults and a 10 year old) stayed at the 2 bed-room Villa for 3 nights last week, the villa is very nice, new, modern and clean, love the landscape too. (It’s exactly same look and feel as on the website) The beds are super comfortable. Not a big pool but decent size, but don’t get a lot of sun so don’t expect sun tanning in the villa.

Breakfast (both local and continental) are tasty and the happy hour at Baba’s is not to be missed (the canapés are simply delicious), the bedtime snacks are lovely too!

My only complaint is that the airport pick up was late; we waited about 15 mins so we were a bit lost at the airport being the first time in Bali. The Villa provides full set of basic amenities but no replacement even though they got wet and were about to finish. I suppose they are trying to go Green. On the other hand, the beach towels smell wonderful.

Overall it was a great villa with great location! All the staffs are very friendly and attentive, we were very happy with our stay at Hu’u Villas!

Dear JennyCCC

Thank you for your complimentary review about our villas.

I am delighted to read your wonderful comments regarding to the villas’s ground and its facilities, our foods and the overall hu'u villas experience. I would also like to thank you for bringing the service issue to my attention for which I deeply apology. I will surely share your constructive feedback to our Head of Department for further evaluation so that it will not repeat again in the future.

Allow me on behalf of the entire team to once again thank you for your wonderful feedback, we do highly appreciated as guest satisfaction is our utmost priority.

We already look forward to your return in our villa!

Rully Wiguna | Resident Manager |

Reviewed 28 July 2014

From the villa to the location and the staff our stay was great and memorable. Room was impecable. We had massages and pedis in our villa and they were great.

Hotel has transportation available which was really good too.

I will definitely recommend the hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
huuVillas, General Manager at Hu'u Villas Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear NCA_13

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and most importantly that you enjoy the location,the staff service ,massage and the transportation that making your stay are memorable in hu’u villas.
We hope that you will visit us again on your next future holiday and again big Thank you for your recommendation to others

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Everything here is geared towards having fun and partying in a stylish, tropical, modern villa - each with its own dip pool - and if you come in a big group like I did - you''ll have one helluva time as the doors can be inter-connected.The service was impeccable, the rooms were amazingly spacious and gorgeous - the mee goreng and black pork sliders were excellent although we wish we could say the say for the rest of the what was on offer for breakfast.

Everything was well organized and staff were very welcoming and accomodating - and we made quite a few requests with our group of 12. The villa has all the 5-star amenities that you would expect and the beds are super comfortable. Throughout the stay, all the staff were very attentive and friendly, which made our short time there very enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Wahca2014

Thank you so much and appreciate your lovely review for us. The whole team of hu’u villas are delighted to have your big group staying with us in here and glad to hear that also for the comfortable and chill out stay that you all experience truly memorable.
Surely we will love to have you back again for your all future visit in hu`u villas and please do not hesitate to contact us directly

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa. It was huge and could have slept 4 adults and 2 children. Each bedroom has a small window seat / bed which a child can sleep on. Our daughter is only 3 and slept in the same room on the window bed. One night she relegated me to it and I managed to sleep on it as well. I am 6'2 (188cm).

Breakfast from the adjoining Babbas restaurant is superb. If you are young and havent taken your child(ren) the famous Hu'u bar is attached. Fear not you can't hear the music in your villa because they have all been soundproofed. Despite the high ceilings there is no echo.

The staff were very helpful and drove us out to dinner every night. They also recommended attractions and excellent restaurants (other than Babbas which is also excellent).

We asked the owner to show us the 1 bedroom before we left. It is easily big enough for a family of 3 and also very romantic for a couples holiday. Even better, if you go in a group, you can stay next to each other and the gardens and pools all have sliding doors so you can create your own super villa. This typifies the attention to detail of the entire Hu'u complex.

We intend to go back to Bali in 6 months time and have already decided to stay at Hu'u villas. I cant really say better than that. I am an expat living in Singapore and have been to Bali three times, Hu'u villas is the best place I have stayed at so far. Cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: If you have one child, try and book the one bedroom if there are any available. The two bedroom can...
1  Thank rankspin

Dear rankspin

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review for us also for the room tip, hu'u villas team really appreciate for your great recognition for our villas space ,location also the service in here.
We always enjoy welcoming families and groups, and have introduced our villa features that also can have the group stay with our connecting doors within each villas.
We are delighted your children were kept amused and have the comfortable sleep. we look forward to welcoming you and your family again here for your next future visit to Bali

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed at Hu'u Villas with our 16 & 18yr old daughters in a two bedroom villa which we found perfectly suited our needs.
The villas are luxuriously appointed and we enjoyed the decor and facilities very much. The food was delicious, I agree that the breakfast menu could have a little more variety but in saying that it was beautifully presented and very tasty. We loved happy hour at Baba's, delicious lycheeni cocktails and canapés were complimentary. We also had dinner one evening at Baba's and the food was delicious again.
Super location and helpful staff. My only complaint was that our butler rang one morning at 8.20am to ask about our breakfast requirements and woke us.
Other than that our stay was faultless.