“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

daneka70
perth
“Amazing Villa”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Seminyak Star Villa is amazing in a great location and real value for money.

Alex (the owner) - couldn't have been more accommodating (excuse the pun). We booked at the last minute and Alex answered all of our question and confirmed our booking promptly. Where as other villa owner's and villa management companies in Bali often take a day or even two to respond back, Alex responds generally within an hour. It's this service as well as an amazing villa that sets Star Villa apart from other's.

The villa itself is well set out, comfortable, relaxing and with a great sized pool and garden. All of the staff Alex has at the villa are almost stealth like and often we would return from a trip out to find our villa cleaned and refreshed, neat and perfect without us even knowing someone had been. The pool was cleaned and immaculate everyday as well.

Alex - your villa is pure bliss and we will be back!

(side note - We (2 adults, 2 children aged 8 & 11) travel to Bali frequently and have stayed in many villa's. This was our 4th trip this year alone. I also work for an airline and have travelled to many places the world over. I can be incredibly fussy - I couldn't fault anything at Star Villa:)

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
21 Nov 2013
Thank you so much mrs Daneka!!)) Feel shy a bit to read your review)) Just come to my nice place again, I will be happy to handle another awesome holiday to you and your family. By the way we have 12 villas now around Seminyak. Just check all my flip key listings, and almost all activities around Bali with local price. Waiting for your next visit. Cheers..
Bangkok

Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Moscow
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$215
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing