“Excellent villa, ticked every box for a great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical open plan luxury 2 bedroom with large gazebo, sun deck and pool
Large pool and sun deck Gazebo at night
Check Availability
Gazebo at night
Gazebo
Kitchen and dining area
Living area
Open plan living at its best
Master bedroom 1
Master Bedroom 1 ensuite bathroom
Master bedroom 2
Master bedroom 2 ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Leanne R
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent villa, ticked every box for a great holiday”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

From the very first communication, everything was well organised and as promised. It is in a very convenient location for everything Seminyak offers. In a very quiet and secure lane. Staff and driver were wonderful, complimentary breakfast excellent. Susy's information booklet was the best we have come across in all our travels. The villa provided everything you could need, for example adapters, hairdryer, ice, delivery of drinks if required at an excellent price. We would highly recommend this villa for 2 couples or a family. Thankyou!

Management Response
19 Nov 2017
Hi Leanne ,
Thanks so much for your review , and am thrilled to hear we ticked
every box !
Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Villa Merta Sari
in the future.
Cheers and Best Regards,
Suzy and the Villa Merta Sari Team.
Wyatt B
“Fantastic Holiday Experience”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Villa Merta Sari is an exceptional Villa with the most friendly staff to match. Centrally located we were always close to the most popular restaurants and bars so we were never left wondering where to eat.

The layout of the Villa had such a relaxing Bali vibe and put everyone in vacation mode upon arrival.

The friendly staff were willing to assist whenever needed and ensured that our stay was stress free.

I would highly recommend this accomodation to anyone looking to stay in Seminyak!

Shannenle...
“SUZY....... the Ulitmate Bali Queen!!!”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

From the moment we arrived in Bali suzy was on hand to help us. My boyfriend and I were in Bali for 3 weeks travelling around the island but were due to stay with suzy during our last 10 days when my boyfriends mum and auntie would be joining us as we live in Australia and they live in london. However suzy met up with us on the day we arrived and provided us with loads of information- she helped us arrange transport to ubud and gili t - she helped us find restaurants, hire bikes - there was literally nothing she didn't do to ensure we had the best time in Bali (despite not staying at her villa the whole time)!

When we eventually started our stay At Villa merta sari we were blown away with how beautiful the villa was! The pool is so nice and we loved the little area by the fish pond to chill out in. Suzys team really look after her villas and come in every morning to clean and tidy up. Suzy staff also cooked us a complimentary breakfast one morning and it was delicious! Suzy even gave us a local phone to use during our stay which was so useful when we wanted to contact restaurants etc.

On our first night suzy helped us book a restaurant and taxis which made life so much easier. We arrived at the restaurant and unbeknown to me my mum dad and sister had travelled from London to surprise me as myself and my boyfriend have been travelling for the last year. Suzy was also in on the surpise and had arranged for my family to stay in her other villa a few doors up! Suzy literally went above and beyond to make our family reunion extra special! She had everything planned even down to the finest details!

During our stay suzy helped us arrange plenty of day trips! She put us in contact with her driver- his name is Wah. Well what can we say about Wah! He is honestly one of the kindest people we have ever met! He was so helpful and reliable and full of knowledge! It was a pleasure to get to know him!

We honestly had the best time staying at suzys villas and would recommend anyone to stay here! We will absolutely without a doubt be returning one day! (Soon I hope)

We want to thank Suzy for all of her efforts and we hope to see you again in Bali or Australia or even London when you come to visit!!!

X

wattlelod...
Perth, Australia
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Thanks Suzy & Co for another perfect few days away. You made us feel extremely welcome. The Villa is beautiful and has everything you need and more. Will be in touch for our next getaway to Seminyak, which hopefully won't be too far away.

emmagreg0...
Gold Coast, Australia
“Exceeded expectation”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We recently stayed at this villa, and for anyone looking for a villa in Seminyak, I highly recommend staying here. The villa is in a great location and only around the corner from all the trendy cafes / restaurants and shops.

Suzy and her staff went above and beyond helping with any questions, offering advice and even going to the effort of organising our scooters on our behalf.

The villa itself looks exactly like the pictures and is a beautiful open style villa with a very relaxing feel about it.

This villa, the location and the staff exceeded my expectation and I cannot recommend this villa enough. I would definiately go back and I thank Suzy and her staff for a wonderful holiday.

(Anyone wanting a great massage - next door at aspya is hands down one of the best massages I have had. I had a massage everyday at different places and waited till the end to try this place. Had I tried this at the start of the trip, it would have been my go to - and it's right next door to the villa)

Thanks again Suzy !

wyattbaco...
Gold Coast, Australia
“Above & Beyond”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Villa Merta Sari is an excellent Villa with an fantastic location and the service to match. Suzie and her friendly staff were always very helpful and always willing to provide assistance when needed.

This villa is only a very short walk to the most popular restaurants and bars so it was always easy to find a place to dine out.

The villa itself had such a Bali vibe to it and looked as beautiful as the pictures.

For anyone looking to stay in Seminyak I would highly recommend this Villa. You won't be let down!

SplishySp...
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living in stylish villa”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a fantastic holiday at Villa Merta Sari 1. The villa exceeded our already high expectations. It was stylishly furnished but with enough personal touches to feel like you were staying at a cool friend’s place. Especially loved the indoor/outdoor bathroom and the mosquito netted beds. There were great extras like the complimentary snack tray which also included mozzie spray and hand sanitiser and the ice bucket that was topped up every day by Ibu and Novie ready for gin and tonics.

Breakfast was great on the first morning and the place was kept super clean and tidy throughout our stay. We spent a lot of time in the comfy gazebo overlooking the beautiful garden and pool. Everyone was very friendly and the owner Suzy has a mammoth ‘black book’ to help you out with restaurant or spa recommendations.

It was within walking distance of restaurants, bars and the beach (15 mins or so) but there were also plentiful taxis at the end of the gang. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this beautiful villa.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing