We stayed in Villa Kawi and we loved it. As someone else mentioned here, this Villa is just like its photos on the website. The upstairs 'loft' area was a lovely space to sit and read, or to write at the desk. The semi open-air kitchen overlooking the shared pool that lies between four villas was gorgeous. The semi open-air bathroom was luxurious too. Unfortunately, the mosquitos at Villa Kresna were worse than any other place we stayed at in Bali, so we did limit the time we spent in the kitchen and bathroom areas. Even though I'd covered my 3 year old in mozzie repellent before bedtime, he still woke up with fresh bites from the mozzies that had snuck in when we opened the doors. The mozzies were the ONLY negative thing about Villa Kresna...perhaps the owners could fog the area? It would make all the difference to this otherwise luxurious environment.
The service here was great. Staff would light mozzie coils in the kitchen area on dusk, and would move things under cover when rain threatened. They also happily stored our luggage for a week while we went to Lombok.
Villa Kresna's location was in the quiet 'back blocks' between the main street (Jalan Seminyak) and the beach. We rented a motorbike from nearby 'Mr Agung' and rode to nearby restaurant precinct on Oberoi Street, to Bintang Supermarket, Bali Deli, etc.
The restaurant was great but seemed poorly utilised - no doubt because of the Villa's backstreet location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kresna's two locations in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach and from each other. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas and Villa Kresna Boutique Suites, have a combination of comfort and elegance in every room. The beach is literally just around the corner and it is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western Bali has to offer. World class restaurants, boutiques, galleries and bars are just some of the attractions within walking distance of Villa Kresna. Set in the ever popular Seminyak and within walking distance to the beach. Boutique Suites located at Jalan Sarinande 19 and Boutique Villa located at Jalan Sari Dewi 17, Seminyak. Both properties just 300meter away to each other. Villa Kresna boutique Suites offers 13 Suites rooms. Each suites are individually designed with space in mind. It is easily accessible to Seminyak and all the popular areas of south-western bali has to offer.Chic eateries, boutiques, galleries and Seminyak's famous nightlife are just some of the attractions within walking distance. The popular Seminyak Beach, with its spectacular year-round sunsets, is just around the corner. Villa Kresna's Boutique Villas, which have a combination of traditional features and luxurious modern amenities. Serviced by highly experienced staff and run by the same caring owner. Villa Kresna Boutique Villas offers 9 unit of share and private pool villa. Villa Kresna is owned by a Balinese-German family who has worked in the villas for two generations and has lovingly built each of Villa Kresna's 22 individual suites and villas, one by one, over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Kresna Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Kresna Tropical
- Resort Kresna Tropical
- Villa Kresna Boutique Villas Bali/Seminyak